Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

D9B6F714-D966-4FAD-9601-F40F5BEA0D5F.png
Looks like the EU release was moved to the new date we have here in the states, maybe it’s launching worldwide the same day on 11/19 🤔

I don’t think anyone questions if backdooring is happening. Can’t speak for Quiggles but personally I still have trouble believing the owners are oblivious to it. Or somehow involved in it. That’s just me tho

I don’t think anyone questions if backdooring is happening. Can’t speak for Quiggles but personally I still have trouble believing the owners are oblivious to it. Or somehow involved in it. That’s just me tho
I don't think it really matters if the owners know or not because it's happening regardless, all over the country.

Dude originally was trying to say that all these early or backdoored pairs were fakes. But he kept moving the goalposts as the conversation went on.

Yeah backdooring is nothing new and has been going on for decades. These were going to be no different. I honestly think it’s just social media grasping for hype and controversy around this release. You’d have to be extremely naïve to think backdooring wouldn’t occur with this release. That’s always been a nasty part of this game.

I can tell y’all now, the back door is in full affect for these joints… I had the opportunity to grab 2 size 12’s from my spot but declined so others might eat… 🤷🏾‍♂️

the jig is that these shops/boutiques back door a certain amount on the mark up then offer limited amount of pairs for retail either by raffles or first come first serve… the jig is always in 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
I can tell y’all now, the back door is in full affect for these joints… I had the opportunity to grab 2 size 12’s from my spot but declined so others might eat… 🤷🏾‍♂️

the jig is that these shops/boutiques back door a certain amount on the mark up then offer limited amount of pairs for retail either by raffles or first come first serve… the jig is always in 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

No surprise. This has been happening for the past 10-20 years.

How limited? like 20% of their overall stock?

Anyone thinking about offloading their 2015 Chicago’s for these?

My pair is in great shape, seems like you can get over a stack for a used pair and can put that towards two 2022 pairs at least. And it looks like this 2022 pair should be plentiful. Aside from the “worn” look on the collar, am I missing something? You get the 85 shape too

2022 chicago's don't have the 1985 mold like neutral greys, georgetowns, new beginnings, etc. I would find it hard to believe folks are still gonna drop a rack on a used 2015 pair with these coming out, but if they do, that's dope. There's the worn collar plus textured leather used, different box/packaging, they're sail/muslin instead of pure white, and they have that vintage treatment on the soles too like 2010 vntg AJKOs.

I wouldn't sell my 94s to put toward these but I'm keeping my mocha 1s on ice in hopes of tryna move those when the black and whites retro next year.

2022 chicago's don't have the 1985 mold like neutral greys, georgetowns, new beginnings, etc. I would find it hard to believe folks are still gonna drop a rack on a used 2015 pair with these coming out, but if they do, that's dope. There's the worn collar plus textured leather used, different box/packaging, they're sail/muslin instead of pure white, and they have that vintage treatment on the soles too like 2010 vntg AJKOs.

I wouldn't sell my 94s to put toward these but I'm keeping my mocha 1s on ice in hopes of tryna move those when the black and whites retro next year.
Good to know, last sold data for my size was a week or so on Alias for $1.2k. Probably can’t get that too easily. But if I can get close to that, my 2015 might need to be moved.

Back
Top Bottom