Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I need these Jordan 1 Reimagines to go with my Reimagine Jumpman tatoo... Perfect nostalgia piece...lol

19095569_10158858844605273_1816496391160117970_o.jpg

I never expected to hit for retail and I still don’t expect it but my expectations were always at the $350 ish range. If I have to put in any work or really shell out funds for a release it’s gonna go towards AMM 4s.

I am hoping the Jordan 4 AAm Are not that bad on the resell market the color way is nothing crazy The AAm 3 are the best ones
I think the AMM 4 is going to end up being one of those releases that when folks get them in hand, hype will be crazy after the fact.

Damn how y’all getting pairs so early smh

Need just one! Someone slide me a 10.5, I ain’t asked for **** on here in YEARS 😆
Honest ? Overpaying through a reseller.
Now here come all the posts of people defending their purchase and how the price will just go up and they’ll never hit on release day and Biden is to blame and Gentry f’d up the sneaker game …blah blah blah.

Honest ? Overpaying through a reseller.
Now here come all the posts of people defending their purchase and how the price will just go up and they’ll never hit on release day and Biden is to blame and Gentry f’d up the sneaker game …blah blah blah.

Got mine for retail, through a retailer. 😎

I said the same about the AMM 3s, and those are lightyears better. Not to mention those dropped at a time were people actually had money to blow. Between the release date being close to the 1s, and resell being lower overall, I see the 4s settling at 400 max before the price slowly increases over time.

$700 with no box...smh. So plan to pay more with an actual box...:ohwell:

Screenshot_20221102_090224_YouTube.jpg

no box pairs of lost and founds were going for $1200 at one point too lol

in reality the market hasnt been established for the 4s yet cause there arent a lot of legit early pairs floating around. that could mean theyre super limited or it could just mean theyre not releasing outside of snkrs and AMM and whitaker stores and theyre not backdooring them like that.

Back
Top Bottom