Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

In London right now, any raffles/releases over here?
The only one that was posted was based in Warsaw Poland. Not sure if the Jordan 1s are a popular "trainer" for the english so I would definitely pinpoint sneaker shops if you have time.

They want you and three of your friends to give them a good "handy" for instagram too. **** that. :smh:
Yeah, the remaining options are primarily resellers and stuff like this. Someone may be willing to do it if they didn't get a pair. I struck out on the shoe but this release was retail or bust for me. My only priority is the playoff 13's in February.

If these things are already molding it doesn't bode well for the future... make sure to throw some gel silica packs in your shoe box!

Mold is the new glitter I guess, lol.

Yeah, the remaining options are primarily resellers and stuff like this. Someone may be willing to do it if they didn't get a pair. I struck out on the shoe but this release was retail or bust for me. My only priority is the playoff 13's in February.
I could wait this one out and see if that resell price falls. Never had the Chicago's so these are pretty desirable for me, not willing to "follow" and "tag" friends on Instagram though. But I can wait since I plan on copping the Gray and Black Jordan 1 CMFTs, Navy 13s, and "Black Taxi" 12s.

I keep going back and forth at copping resale on these now. I have Origin stories so I feel like I don't need these and the resale is ridiculous. But these were my most wanted shoes all year.

I thought it was Tuesday emails they where going to send out

It’s Monday.

Their website was bugging tho… when I tried to submit an entry, it staying spinning on the screen saying “validating submission”

So who knows if my entry went thru. 😔
Don’t know if I’m gonna get that 9th L or not.

Back
Top Bottom