-Blame the sites/resellers
-Blame regular people who got multiple like you tried. Even call them greedy
-Bash people paying for something they want
-Bash the shoes that you were excited about and struck out on
-Miss restocks
-Move on to the next

We are at the green stage of da cycle
1669046697833.png

This is a new one: was able to get a pair on Hibbett and was starting to get a little worried because in the past I get a shipping email with tracking by the end of the day Saturday. Heard nothing from them until this morning when I finally got the shipping email.

The tracking is for a package that was delivered back in October to Cincinnati (I live in California).

Guessing I ain’t gonna be getting my pair….

This is a new one: was able to get a pair on Hibbett and was starting to get a little worried because in the past I get a shipping email with tracking by the end of the day Saturday. Heard nothing from them until this morning when I finally got the shipping email.

The tracking is for a package that was delivered back in October to Cincinnati (I live in California).

Chill… hibbet takes awhilE

And that’s normal. Tracking numbers get reused, it will
Update

Chill… hibbet takes awhilE

And that’s normal. Tracking numbers get reused, it will
Update
Well that gives me some hope…never happened before though and I use Hibbett pretty frequently. With the way this release went, everything is on the table.

I wouldn’t think the thievery would be so blatant though 😂.

I hope you’re right 🤞

They reuse tracking numbers, it just ain’t update yet. I wouldn’t sweat it.

Y’all gotta stop worrying about undefeated like they’re known to hand out online raffle W’s lol

And Hibbett shipped for me same day 11/19 but no movement. Even SNKRS same day for me but also no movement. Nike uses whatever courier depending on your location and depending on which Nike warehouse it’s coming out of. My packages from nike has been FedEx for at least 2 years now, and once in a blue moon it’s ups.

Never get a w on SNKRS but when do they usually ship out orders from a Saturday drop? Still on preparing shipment. Nike service rep said they are scheduled for pickup and would be here no later
You guys are ****ing crazy. They are shipping out 379,000 and you expect it to be in your hands already? I got my W at 11:25 on Saturday and don’t expect them to ship for a day or two or even after Thanksgiving. You guys stressing are going to give Nike the green light to cancel your order….. or you are stressed about the 3 days to ship on resale sites 🧐

Back
Top Bottom