Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Y’all gotta stop worrying about undefeated like they’re known to hand out online raffle W’s lol

And Hibbett shipped for me same day 11/19 but no movement. Even SNKRS same day for me but also no movement. Nike uses whatever courier depending on your location and depending on which Nike warehouse it’s coming out of. My packages from nike has been FedEx for at least 2 years now, and once in a blue moon it’s ups.
How the hell did you cop on Hibbett? I tried exactly at 10am and all sizes went to OOS instantly

You guys are ****ing crazy. They are shipping out 379,000 and you expect it to be in your hands already? I got my W at 11:25 on Saturday and don’t expect them to ship for a day or two or even after Thanksgiving. You guys stressing are going to give Nike the green light to cancel your order….. or you are stressed about the 3 days to ship on resale sights 🧐
I feel lucky mine has movement with how many they are working on. They are coming out of Texas so hopefully mold free and should be here on Black Friday.

How the hell did you cop on Hibbett? I tried exactly at 10am and all sizes went to OOS instantly
Lol thats what i would like to know myself! It was probably a glitch because of all the traffic and bot overload that made em show they were out of stock when they really weren't.

You guys are ****ing crazy. They are shipping out 379,000 and you expect it to be in your hands already? I got my W at 11:25 on Saturday and don’t expect them to ship for a day or two or even after Thanksgiving. You guys stressing are going to give Nike the green light to cancel your order….. or you are stressed about the 3 days to ship on resale sites 🧐

Or he literally said he’s never copped on snkrs and was curious about shipping. Try reading before puffing your keyboard chest out

That mold is nasty 🤮 😂

Wonder if any grimey MFers gonna get their hands on pairs, give ‘em a wipe and flip em on StockX. Pretty sure Goat will contact the buyer and let them know. EBAY would be a crap shoot because in THEORY you’d see pics of the shoes. But in REALITY a lot of sellers post a screenshot for their pic, or stolen internet pics. Then they block all communication between buyer and seller so it’d have to go thru their dispute process where some robot from a 3rd world country decides who wins based on a script they read. There’s like no way a human with a brain can help.

You guys are ****ing crazy. They are shipping out 379,000 and you expect it to be in your hands already? I got my W at 11:25 on Saturday and don’t expect them to ship for a day or two or even after Thanksgiving. You guys stressing are going to give Nike the green light to cancel your order….. or you are stressed about the 3 days to ship on resale sites 🧐
It was his first time pump the brakes. Nike almost always ships my stuff out the same day and i get it by wednesday.

3 thst 3 day window is only for old releases. I ordered some lebron from StockX and the seller took like a week and they said they allow more time for new releases because they know it takes some time.

Or he literally said he’s never copped on snkrs and was curious about shipping. Try reading before puffing your keyboard chest out
It’s not just him. There are lots of people in this thread wondering why their pairs haven’t shipped out. I order stuff from every site imaginable and would never ask support where my order is after only being in for one day. It’s common sense that there are labor shortages, shipping delays, weather delays, and it’s the Holiday season. Why go to Nike and say “ It’s been a day since so won. Where is my stuff?” Are Nike employees not allowed to be off on a Sunday? All this does is make everyone’s job more annoying and difficult and if you catch the wrong person they will just cancel the order. Just be patient and remember what time of the year it is and that there is more going on across the country than what’s happening in your town

It was his first time pump the brakes. Nike almost always ships my stuff out the same day and i get it by wednesday.

3 thst 3 day window is only for old releases. I ordered some lebron from StockX and the seller took like a week and they said they allow more time for new releases because they know it takes some time.
There has not been a release this big since the Concord 11’s. Can’t expect Nike to ship out this many pairs in one or even 2 days. I would personally prefer that mine ship out Friday at this point because they would be sitting on a FedEx truck unattended on Thanksgiving

Attachments

• 18ED0B56-B812-4316-878A-D626F50F0C66.jpeg
    18ED0B56-B812-4316-878A-D626F50F0C66.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 581
Consider yourself lucky. Don’t put it into others heads that something is wrong with their order just because they are experiencing normal shipping times

That mold is nasty 🤮 😂

Wonder if any grimey MFers gonna get their hands on pairs, give ‘em a wipe and flip em on StockX. Pretty sure Goat will contact the buyer and let them know. EBAY would be a crap shoot because in THEORY you’d see pics of the shoes. But in REALITY a lot of sellers post a screenshot for their pic, or stolen internet pics. Then they block all communication between buyer and seller so it’d have to go thru their dispute process where some robot from a 3rd world country decides who wins based on a script they read. There’s like no way a human with a brain can help.
There's no wiping off mold. It's deep in the shoe. It's a total loss. Had that happen to two pairs when a pipe leaked and I didn't catch it until I inspected the area. Just tossed them out because it would grow back once more.

There's no wiping off mold. It's deep in the shoe. It's a total loss. Had that happen to two pairs when a pipe leaked and I didn't catch it until I inspected the area. Just tossed them out because it would grow back once more.
I’m aware, I’m just saying it wouldn’t surprise me if a grimey reseller just takes off the top fuzz layer and boxes em up. Then it’s up to the apps to do the right thing which is what my post was about

I got a pair of moldy black/red ajkos back when they released. Took some lysol wipes and spray and went to town. Mine were not bad. Just a couple small spots. Mold was gone and never came back. Well I haven't checked on them in a bit but now yall reminded me I need to.

Regarding the Nike shipping stuff…To be honest, their logistics has been a mess since COVID…I’ve had packages show up in a couple days, and others have taken the better part of three weeks to get delivered…It’s just part of buying from Nike at this point 🤷‍♂️

There was a bit of delay for the Nola af1 but they eventually shipped after more than a week

Yeah I’m not sweating it. Only thing that has me slightly worried is that I copped on EA and then on the draw with a second account. Diff info/addy of course but still

Back
Top Bottom