Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I'll take a moldy pair Nike!

DependableSafeBighornsheep-max-1mb.gif

What is he saying in this pic ?

So the young dude got some help from NT. 👏🏾 Lets see if they decide to oop NT or a member back one day. Im sure SR-71 SR-71 will like to return the favor. It's what it is. It seems doubtful but aye gotta start somewhere. If its a good help and its returned then those guys helped each other. If something goes sour then those dudes live with it. 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Like I said, any links/info whatever given is appreciated for a size 11.5 or whatever size for retail or something close I guess.
I been helping and caring for kids every damn day for how don't know how many years now and will continue to do so for sure with all my heart and energy for as long as I can bro', NT or not, but if I ever see something that's worth the cause in the future and the NT fam leaded by reputable members here feel there is a cause worth teaming up for just as people did for my son, anyone here can call me out and I will answer, deal?

Naw. Just seeing if someone copped and they didn’t get scammed, but if it’s too good to be true than it is what it is.

This thread jumped a couple of pages, and Im like was there a restock or something??

Y'all just talking about dude :lol:

I tried atc 11.5 on champs by spamming the button and the app blocked me, but I can see the site on 5g and the browser.

When you get blocked on FTL or Champs, just turning wifi off will get you back to trying, as your IP changes. But I don't know if those ghost pairs are cartable at all. I spent about 3 hours total on trying to cart a 10.5, while waiting in airports and such, and it just doesn't work. Don't understand why random sizes pop up like that, and remain up for quite some time, but it seems like a waste of time.

So the seeds of doubt have been sewn in the authenticity of StockX and GOAT. That’s fine—but now folks are going back to the days of buying from random, faceless NTers and IG posts??

I remember before the resale apps I bought some white OVO 12’s on eBay. Seller swore they were authentic-sent a Footlocker receipt and everything. Only one problem…FOOTLOCKER didn’t sell the White OVO 12’s! Oops! F***in scammer

Remember -fake receipts have been around along time. Y’all be careful

I think Nters or people in general look at how and what you buy differently. In this case, if someone offered the kid a pair of Jordan 1 l&f in his size, it would have a different result. But since money was donated, and you could spend it on basically anything, people feel it's easier to be scammed. Its easier to do something else with cash instead of using it for the purpose it was given for.

I think the better option would be to get the sneaker than cash. This release definitely has alot of us grumpy for sure. Both sides sort of make sense too. The kid is lucky to get these and other gifts. I think its better for him to get 1 or the other. And since we're on nt, he'd get the sneakers, no cash, gifts etc.

The same energy we give to a child, it would be great to give that to contributing active Nt members also. But again considering the limited quantities and hyped demand of these Jordan 1 l&f, some people win and some lose. Its better if real Nt members cop these and rock em one day or keep them as a collector's item, than seeing a bunch of resellers profiting off of something they couldn't care less for.

You gotta be a real heartless mf'er to see a 13 yr old getting hooked up and be salty about it. Oh no, how dare someone do something to create a memory for a kid. Slap yourself and get right.

Nah dawg you got scammed and fell for it. :lol:

I know them dudes is nice but aint no damn Canadian type like that. And he giving US prices.

Last edited:
Crazy To Me That Anyone Would Take Time To Downplay The Generous Actions Of Others Because Of Doubts Of The Receivers Legitimacy :wow:

Worse Case Scenario, The Givers Learn A Hard Lesson

Best Case Scenario, Lil Man Has An Awesome Xmas

Affects Solely Those Involved 🤷🏾‍♂️

I Get Not Biting On This Guys Story But Bashing Those Who Did Is Really Senseless When All Said And Done :smh:

Some Of The Same Dudes Throwing Shade Prolly Lost $$ To SBF :lol:

SR-71 SR-71
I first joined NT in 2003.
NT is ruthless bro.

When the jays come in, post pics of the shoes. Post a pic of little man in em (if you want!)

I don’t think that having him make an NT account and posting an Instagram video is a good idea 😂
Save him from the drama and BS
100% I will! That is what I promised I would do from day 1 and I will.

So far you've been of great advice and I highly value all of your insight, so thank you for everything bro'.

Been following NT since almost the beginning and seen some crazy stuff here, but I could have never imagined that such a wonderful collective gathering would stir up so much negative responses and again I apologize to all of whom it's impacted negatively and I never ever meant for the thread to derail in any way.

Man were all here because we all share the same passion to start with...can we please just go back to the shoes?

Those that don't like, please just ignore, that's it so this post doesn't derail too much from it's original intended purpose.

Hey what's up NT fam!
Hope you had a good day?

I got very special news for everyone that's been following this very special story for the last 3 days now.

It all started Saturday nite with an innocent post
sharing our own experience like many others after my 13 year old son took a serious L everywhere with the AJ1 Lost and Found release, not being able to buy the shoes he'd been saving for for about a year, plus being confronted with having to pay about triple retail or more, thanks to the current sneaker context you all know.

That's when the NT fam decided to takeover and take matters in their own hands to help find him a pair his size and raise money on his behalf, wow!

Ok so after sleeping for only 3 hours last night, following all of Sunday's latest developments and throughout the early hours of the nite Monday, I was obviously drained and totally brain dead today, but felt so happy because of all the LOVE we got , it carried me through the day, so once again, thank you thank you thank you, much much much appreciated folks!

I had a crazy hectic day to say the least...hence why I'm writing this in the middle of the nite, again! lol

So during the early hours on Monday I received another donation by a member here which would bring the total to 420$...

That being said, I previously found some in his size on ebay at 420$ plus shipping with stocks starting at 40 at an ebay store I had dealt with in the past. I was following availability througout the process. Stocks were gradually getting down to only 2 in size 9 last night so I decided to close the deal before they ran out of stock.

E44A2971-FB6A-4F57-911B-8D47804B65D7.jpeg

I didn't want to risk receiving a fake pair from an unknown seller later on after all the efforts people had made. Plus the goal was never to make profit in the end out of this whole situation if prices were to come down later, so I felt like it was the right timing.

The least I can do as a father after all of this is cover the shipping fees, taxes and duty fees.
For those who are interested to know in detail how it all started, you can go back to post #7205 where a good deal of relevant info has been gathered and is updated every step of the way. You'll can follow the whole story and how it all unfolded if you read a few pages before post #7205 and a few pages after.

If it wasn't for NT none of this would have been made possible so thank you from the bottom of my heart once again to everyone here that made the magic happen.

***Just got a notification from ebay a few minutes ago with a tracking number and I can confirm the shoes are now shipped and on their way!***

(it's still a surprise at this point!!!)

Next steps:
-snap some pics of Jayden with his Lost and Found ax soon as the shoes get here
-have him create a NT account so he can thank the NT fam by himself once he learns what's had been going on backstage
-now that he's more than officially part of the NT family, he'll be happily able to interac with everyone here for a lifetime. He's a true sneaker fan and he's been about since he was able to take his 1st steps!

I'll keep you guys posted

Cheers!

Jonathan

Bruh cmon man them Canadians dont word their **** like this. Yall cant be serious with this. :lol: I have more legit sounding scams in my junk mail.

That they were reps?

Crazy how all these huge conventions and shows reps are passed off as legit and no one bats an eye.
That’s what had me questioning. I’m not sure if those convention photos and videos are actually theirs but I wouldn’t imagine reps are allowed at spots like that. I guess you learn something new everyday.

That’s what had me questioning. I’m not sure if those convention photos and videos are actually theirs but I wouldn’t imagine reps are allowed at spots like that. I guess you learn something new everyday.
Sadly no one cares I guess. I’d love it to be legit but I’m terrible at legit checking.

Idk how well these reps are but I guess you could just cop, legit check them, and get your funds back if anything?

Despite the back and fourth, this thread still hasnt reached 2015 chi thread levels lol

Might get locked before it reaches its full potential.

Back
Top Bottom