Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Some Of Y’all Dad Differently And It Shows…
F72B4915-E230-4F8E-B6A1-167399C96BD5.jpeg
Lmao
My son isn’t even born yet

Yea I don’t talk much private life in here. I got married recently too

Should I post some sad **** to make y’all feel bad and send me sneakers 😂😂😂

Y’all some clowns

Let me know when I come on here to tell a sob story about my kid missing out on kicks I could easily afford to buy him so some internet strangers can feel bad for me and my kid and send me money

:rofl:

Cold day in bell when that ever happens.

While some dudes coming for my neck, search the crypto thread. Gave some dude advice and made him some big $$$ dude thanked me multiple times in the thread and in private offered to send me a lot of $$$ I ain’t accept it

Keep it 💯💯💯

No charity my boy. I’ll ***** about missing out on shoes in here because Nike is a POS and don’t let me hit but I’ve always gone out and got mine resell. It is what it is., not ideal, not fair but it’s either I want em or I don’t.

Just know I ain’t letting no grown man send me $$$ or kicks because I missed out. That’s a damn fact. Me or my son

I was told this Sunday morning by a Nike employee also
Not in the slightest. We're talking about a THIRTEEN year old. He's not old enough to appreciate a $400 luxury. He's going to go to school and beat them to shreds. Next, he'll be looking at an $800 shoe. How about using that money and getting him something that's sitting on the shelf and putting the rest of the money away into his life savings. Be smarter. Teach these children responsibility and proper financial discipline.
I don’t agreee with this, lol. I was rocking 3-400 dollar shoes at 13 with my own money. Definitely didn’t beat up shoes. Mane I use to take two pair of shoes to school. Lol. One for people to drool over and one to wear when it was time to go outside. Lol And i turnt out very fine and more advanced than most of my peers.

Regardless man, even if he was scamming he’s the person that gotta live with it, which I highly doubt he is after convo with him. For me it just came from remembering how that feel as a kid, and I always hustled my *** off to get what I want since I was a child.

Are you okay? Did you a fall recently? The naive part wasnt in reference to him being Canadian or not, that aint the point where hes from. :lol:

Bruh cmon man them Canadians dont word their **** like this. Yall cant be serious with this. :lol: I have more legit sounding scams in my junk mail.
Seems like you didn't think he was Canadian. The whole "This is a scam" thing is weird. I refuse to live my life thinking everyone is out to get me. If I get got for a couple hundred at some point, whatever. That's worth it to me to believe people are in general good.

Wow the first Canadian scammer ive met, wild.
You know what's wild?

It's people that don't know how to handle the truth once they're provided facts and can't just say on an internet forum: ''yo dude, I'm sorry for having misjudged you or the whole situation and all the wrong doing I may have potentially caused, I admit I was wrong after all...''

May God bless you with all you need in life, you truly deserve it.

no you're right and I can understand many people's perspective, I never asked for anything.

NT took matters in their own hands. Regardless of what people might think, what was I to do? turn them down and disrespect their kindness and generosity.

Yes. Could have been a thanks but no thanks and I’m sure they would have been cool with it. When I do think about it I’m not mad because **** it’s free money but I have too much integrity for me not to take it knowing I could afford it. I do salute the one who donated. Couldn’t be me though.

Had me thinking it was Dblplay’s kid with the way he’s been going off (still have some pages to catch up on lol)

Threads been spicier than a Drake release in the music forum 😭

Its not weird, look at the wording. I aint even talking about the whole "aint letting no one give me money for my kid, foh" kinda talk. I woudnt either, thats my responsibility as a pop but besides all that just reading that gives me scammer vibes. You too nice, the world gonna take advantage of that. He might be totally legit, real story, but goddamn he sound like a pro. :lol:
I'm sure I'll get finessed one day, but that's a small price for living life thinking most people* are good.

*doesn't include right wing trump voting gun toting gay/transphobic people filled with hate. now THOSE people suck.

Back
Top Bottom