Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Clearly means the top star members will have a chance
I’m sure it is just for TS members, but it wasn’t really clear…..

“EVERY PERSON that was able to purchase the item has been refunded and will have to wait until the item goes live at the correct time.”

Either way, moving on, wait for refund, lookout for possible restock, otherwise oh well….on to the next

"HAS been refunded" When?

I don't see no STINKING refund, nor cancellation notice

200.gif

Also, why y'all keep bothering those people, low key tryna get the live orders cancelled

My resale pair finally touched down and I must say, I'm totally underwhelmed

Dont get me wrong, it's still a cool pair to have given the gimmick and all, but definitely not worth more than retail. Red leather is like a slight notch higher than the 2013 imo and the color was bleeding all over the paper in the box. Thank god my pair had no mold.

2015s were really the ones man, L&Fs just make me want those more now.
Sell your L&Fs and get the 2015s with the money from the L&Fs.

so the email is from a dude on the Authenticity Guarantee team, which is SneakerCon. Why is he speaking on behalf of Top Star, which is SoleStage

Going forward, I would suggest no one else call in, unless you need to. Mainly, if you need your funds back asap. Yeah, I called Monday, because I’ve had issues with with the particular bank I used once before. The idea of going through my bank for funds owed back to me just didn’t sit right. But through that, the eBay guest account is being appealed. Some others called the same day and received a different response. This mess everywhere right now.

Patience my brethren…..

And if all fails, oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️

Got lucky and have a job that I now make over $500 every month on random bonuses. Makes resale doable, but still sucks. I just want 6 figures a year, and my house paid off (owe less than 20k on my house too, living within my means helps too). Beautiful shoe for sure and I love the gimmicky stuff on these too. Can’t wait for my pair to come in. Haven’t been this hyped for a 1 since the SBB. Funny enough I paid 350 for those and thought I paid a lot lol

Every time I’ve called they told me I had to dispute my charge to the bank to receive a refund then my bank telling me I have to wait 30 to 90 days for investigation some BS lol

#1 The verbiage in that message is terrible...
#2 No refunds have taken place...
#3 The response comes from the Authenticity guarantee team...
#4 The auction still shows 169 sold...

No judgment but def just a customer service rep doing their best to offer a kind written resolution and move on.

Chill, if you can... I have purchased several other pairs since last Friday and would love to have that $600 back in my sneaker pot just to toss towards some others, but again... why not let it play out until the end? We still have everything to gain and nothing to lose....

One would think that if they were going to issue refunds then the number of sold would have went down. I still says 169 sold

I feel like we chillin, but remember, for every 1 person in here who said "I hope y'all pairs ship"

There's 3 calling in everyday to report "suspicious activity" to eBay, because they couldn't get an order through

Air Money was just the only one to admit it

Dudes have no patience... for the fity-leventh time, wait till Monday before you contact them peoples

The listing still shows sizes sold out, and they havent killed the link (just the workaround), so they might just be bluffing and telling you to do a chargeback just to release them from their obligation to ship.

I know, heavy on the wishful thinking, but im riding this one out. What do you have to lose?

Back
Top Bottom