Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Any way. Wore my pair to watch our last World Cup game. Our coach was wearing them too! Figured that was good luck, but alas, it was not. But have enjoyed wearing them a few times already. Love them!

4BCBB5BE-D134-4334-B406-16ABC9EA8EAD.jpeg
DD67ED05-A375-418B-BA32-903790401911.jpeg

Well….I apologize for calling, if any of you feel that hurt the situation. I only called after it was posted all orders would be cancelled but we’d have to go through our banks to get the money. The money…..not really the issue. Taking time to prove to the bank what happened….naw. Nor does that make sense. I had no plans to call before. But, calling may have helped get me back in, so….🤷🏾‍♂️

Well….I apologize for calling, if any of you feel that hurt the situation. I only called after it was posted all orders would be cancelled but we’d have to go through our banks to get the money. The money…..not really the issue. Taking time to prove to the bank what happened….naw. Nor does that make sense. I had no plans to call before. But, calling may have helped get me back in, so….🤷🏾‍♂️
This. Definitely was not trying to hurt anyone chances of getting a pair. I couldn’t get through as top star and wanted to know why. Called eBay several times over the years of being a buyer/seller so I thought nothing of it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cool. I’m glad you didn’t get them either. Clown. :lol:
Okay someone’s on their period. Glad you have your pair. Looking real good man. Honestly the first pic posted in here that made me glad I didn’t have em. You and your fit making these look bad :sick:

Okay someone’s on their period. Glad you have your pair. Looking real good man. Honestly the first pic posted in here that made me glad I didn’t have em. You and your fit making these look bad :sick:

I haven’t interacted with you AT ALL in maybe two years. In those two years you’ve interacted with almost every single one of my posts. You have to be the biggest loser in all of NT, and that’s really saying something. You’re 30 now, grow up and get a life. Get off the computer and touch grass. You’re way too old to be acting this pathetic.

O **** it’s going down i was figuring people would do that if they dont ship. That’s what might make them ship. For the people that aren’t banned we could make a profile and do the same. 😂 obviously I’m going to wait it out but imagine if all 169 sales did that, seller would be ruined lol

“Deadbeat seller. Never shipped. Didn’t respond to messages. Heard they sell fakes too.”

Okay, back to ignoring that pathetic incel ShaSam for another couple years, while they obsess over me every single day.

I feel like if it’s something connected to eBay they can just make a new account. After this mess I’m sure some changes will be made.

I haven’t interacted with you AT ALL in maybe two years. In those two years you’ve interacted with almost every single one of my posts. You have to be the biggest loser in all of NT, and that’s really saying something. You’re 30 now, grow up and get a life. Get off the computer and touch grass. You’re way too old to be acting this pathetic.
Bro I’m in here to have fun and find out about sneakers. You the one starting **** with me. And you take **** so serious always trying to act philosophical. You’re just opinionated and think you know everything. And how do you know I’m 30 you a real weirdo for that. I don’t know your age or care to know. I’m not giving you advice on how to spend your time/life please stop acting like you have the answers to life. You are really dumb if you think I’m on my computer all day. It’s called a mobile phone. Just means I got a lot of down time at work just like most everyone here.

Okay, back to ignoring that pathetic incel ShaSam for another couple years, while they obsess over me every single day.
“Pathetic incel” :sick: :smh: Gross dude. Go back to Reddit or Fortnite. Using derogatory language and telling me to grow up. What are you going to say next. Let me get my popcorn cuz this is entertainment to me.

Back
Top Bottom