Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Dudes have no patience... for the fity-leventh time, wait till Monday before you contact them peoples

The listing still shows sizes sold out, and they havent killed the link (just the workaround), so they might just be bluffing and telling you to do a chargeback just to release them from their obligation to ship.

I know, heavy on the wishful thinking, but im riding this one out. What do you have to lose?
Dudes are always #OnHere being impatient and panicky. Mugs be like "I haven't gotten shipping info yet and I placed my order FIVE minutes ago! Do you think Nike is gonna cancel on me?"

cornballs.PNG

Yall bug ebay before the est delivery date on all your orders? :lol:

id cancel it, if for nothing else bugging me as a seller.

Lmao 🤣 folks leaving negative feedback now

Attachments

• 627F91C6-6060-4863-89E0-D91E925088A8.jpeg
    627F91C6-6060-4863-89E0-D91E925088A8.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 258
lol. Read the latest feedback for TS posted by a buyer. Which one of y’all was that
O **** it’s going down i was figuring people would do that if they dont ship. That’s what might make them ship. For the people that aren’t banned we could make a profile and do the same. 😂 obviously I’m going to wait it out but imagine if all 169 sales did that, seller would be ruined lol

Can't understand for the life of me why anyone would call. Especially after PAGES of ragging on the guy that said he did. You don't call and you get a pair.. wonderful. You call and now this whole thing gets the axe.

Gotta be folks using debit cards.. probably using debit to cop flights too :lol:

Man I think that's why they were banning accounts that they could link to the email that was used. That way they couldn't leave negative feedback???

Back
Top Bottom