Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

And what’s up with the suspension thing? I seen like 1 guy get a permanent ban others just banned. But why were they banned? Doesn’t seem fair or logical

And what’s up with the suspension thing? I seen like 1 guy get a permanent ban others just banned. But why were they banned? Doesn’t seem fair or logical

Clearly ebay doesn't know what the heck they're doing, so applying logic to what they're doing isn't going to be fruitful ;-).

Be on the lookout in your email accounts

What time was it last Friday when they started cancelling and banning all the greedy people? 8 or 9PM Eastern time, if I remember correctly

lol 69 pairs left before this even is sold out like last drop at 169 is when you can’t use the jig anymore

Air money at the moment
For anyone who didn’t see:
C1B1AED1-39EA-446B-AED3-D693A7371AFE.png

Man fr left after 17 years

lol 69 pairs left before this even is sold out like last drop at 169 is when you can’t use the jig anymore
When I first tried to checkout, it said none of my size were available anymore. Then I changed the quantity to like four, then back to 1, and it let me complete the purchase. But the confirmation screen that appeared said SIZE: and it was blank. But my email confirmation lists my size. And now it says there are still several available in my size again when I go back to the add to cart eBay page. So ... who knows how this is going to ultimately go :lol:

Um....not really....getting something for free is different than paying MSRP with some simple clicking on an elitist program for some shoes. Had I hit it was for oop'ing only to help a friend who took a plethora of Ls on RD.

"Elitist" program. Jesus Christ, now I've heard it all lol. It's a damn loyalty program for people who've bought a shtload of shoes off ebay over the years. However you gotta justify buying up stuff you aren't supposed to have access to, I guess. I'm gonna go to that elitest place Costco tomorrow. I don't have a membership, but hopefully I can find a jig to get a giant pack of toilet paper without buying a membership. :lol:

"Elitist" program. Jesus Christ, now I've heard it all lol. It's a damn loyalty program for people who've bought a shtload of shoes off ebay over the years. However you gotta justify buying up stuff you aren't supposed to have access to, I guess. I'm gonna go to that elitest place Costco tomorrow. I don't have a membership, but hopefully I can find a jig to get a giant pack of toilet paper without buying a membership. :lol:
It's okay, same folks be complaining about FNL/JD giving EA out too. Damn what is this A-list status exclusive access going out, this is bs.

>2 Pairs are pretty much dried up for 10 and up… depending on size, some might be forcing thru ghost orders at this point

Back
Top Bottom