Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

There's some folk posting in here who I wouldn't be surprised if they already dropped that dime

For all the hilarity since the beginning of the TS chronicles, does anyone really believe eBay/TS wouldn't have/won't see now what's going on and that its system is glitched, regardless of anyone dropping a dime? In other words, does anyone REALLY believe they're going to ship these things to any of us? I don't.
I hope I'm massively wrong :rofl:

Zero chance they ship but didn’t wanna miss out this time in case by some random Christmas miracle they did

Hope they just refund my money with no bull**** run around when they do cancel

eBay is legit the worst

For all the hilarity since the beginning of the TS chronicles, does anyone really believe eBay/TS wouldn't have/won't see now what's going on and that its system is glitched, regardless of anyone dropping a dime? In other words, does anyone REALLY believe they're going to ship these things to any of us? I don't.

How many times can they cancel and postpone the drop? The whole thing seems absurd.

With active orders from the last round I don’t think I’m gonna do anything tonight. If I do it’ll be tomorrow right before the drop lol

With active orders from the last round I don’t think I’m gonna do anything tonight. If I do it’ll be tomorrow right before the drop lol

This. I paid with PP. One pair. No cancellation. Charge posted on my bank account. Still just waiting it out.

Second round says no longer available anyways.

eBay gotta be aware of what’s going on I’m sure. With the ts drop scheduled for tomorrow, it’s not hard to figure out why there’s been like 69+ orders sold even though the listing isn’t live yet. I’m not taking chances and getting my account banned, but gl to all who are trying. I’ll wake up semi early to check this thread before the TS drop

I wonder if the new link is just a decoy for the real link to drop for TD members tomorrow.. cancels everyone once it's over?

Definitely tuning in tomorrow. 😂
11 am est or pst?

I wonder if the new link is just a decoy for the real link to drop for TD members tomorrow.. cancels everyone once it's over?

Definitely tuning in tomorrow. 😂
11 am est or pst?
That’s what I was thinking. But you really think they would pay people to do that? Idk

That’s what I was thinking. But you really think they would pay people to do that? Idk

No.. eBay is multi billion company.. I don't believe they pay engineers and people to do all that..
Be who knows... Must be a rogue supervisor...

We find out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom