Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

A co-worker of mine brought in her pair to work today, just so I could see them in person.

I have to say that I was disappointed with what I saw. The red leather was a lot more muted and desaturated than I was expecting. It doesn't pop at all. I should say that her feet are so small that she wears youth sizing. Not sure if the quality/look is any different than adult sizes.

I would still love to get a pair for retail.

...but no way I'm paying resell for these.

Last edited:
A co-worker of mine brought in her pair to work today, just so I could see them in person.

I have to say that I was disappointed with what I saw. The red leather was a lot more muted and desaturated than I was expecting. It doesn't pop at all. I should say that her feet are so small that she wears youth sizing. Not sure if the quality/look is any different than adult sizes.

Cool
1673637035365.gif

^ Solicitation post

Only missing the Paypal / Cash app link

The restock was for some other mess if I’m not mistaken, don’t think L&Fs were part of it.

The list of kicks SNKRS will be restocking today up to the 19th didn’t include L&Fs, but a shock restock could happen…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom