Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

DJ Kool Herc
2022_NYR_20999_0003_005(a_group_of_three_polaroid_portraits_two_of_dj_kool_herc_at_staffords_p...jpg
2 OGs for real. :pimp:

Automatic NT response. You were sleeping on this release. You didn’t put in the work. Bought seven pairs; how come you couldn’t get one.

SMH. It really isn’t easy. Especially as we move to this direct to customer model.

It’s always funny when someone says
“Ez cop on snkrs”
Usually followed up with
“They musta made a ton of these if even I hit”

Stop it. I've seen cats get the backdoor love, still enter multiple raffles, and also buy resell on certain releases like 11's and certain 1's. Some people are just fanatics about certain releases such as certain OG Colorways.

Even if all the folks that want to own multiple pairs didn’t try, these would still be an insanely difficult retail W. Raffles are a crap shoot too. Even folks that only want one pair work enter multiple raffles to end up with an L come release day.

I don’t even see why people invest so many feelings hoping for a retail W these days. The realistic W for most is resell being manageable.

The point that im making about getting 1 or 2 pairs of OG Colorways in 1,s and 11,s are 100% valid and true, because I've seen it happen over and over. The way how people love Bred 1,s, Chicago 1,s. Everybody in here could be guaranteed 1 to 2 pairs at retail from someone that posts regularly up in here.

You really think that they still aren't going to enter multiple raffles, while entering on the SNKRS app to try to get more pairs. Put it this way, people aren't satisfied with just 1 or 2 pairs of a release like this. That's why when people do everything in their power to get 1 or 2 pairs, their still going hard to get 1 or 2 more pairs, to add on top of the 1 or 2 pairs that they already have.

People get greedy with certain Colorways like this one. The typical comment in this thread is this, 2 pairs to rock, 3 to 5 more pairs to stock in the closet just in case if i want to resell later on down the line, or if i just want to rock them 5 to 10 years from now. People aren't trolling or playing with those comments.

This is what they actually do with certain OG releases. Im not a glutton to have that many same pairs of the same shoes just sitting. People do that with all white AF1,s and certain retro OG Colorways of Jordans, but that's definitely OD to me.

I will occassionally double up sometimes, but im not about to just sit on 3 to 10 pairs of the same shoe just because I can. You can't wear all of them at once. It's the resell market hype, social media hype train, hoarding mentality that has people thinking like this.

couple tweets have some thinking this will be like the Fire Red 3's release Lol
I feel like the Chicago 2's will probably end up like the FR3s. These are a MUCH different story.

And at this point, with the hype train going bananas it's better to expect disappointment first, processing the L second, then entering the SNKRS raffle third :lol:

Assuming I don’t get these for retail (🤣😂🤣😂), it would make it easier for me to be at peace if they end up being $700 or more on the resell.

I’m no paying that…period.

But $500…I might go there.

…and hate myself for it.

I don’t even see why people invest so many feelings hoping for a retail W these days. The realistic W for most is resell being manageable.
100%. It’s like people get hypnotized and attached to the word “retail” like that’s the price they deserve or something. Super hyped kicks don’t really have “release days” per se. What’s actually happening is Nike is giving everyone the chance to win something super exclusive and expensive for a steeply discounted price. It’s free lottery tickets.

There’s no physical reason why Nike can’t make as many of these as they make white AF1s. Nike limits the production because they WANT these to be worth much more than $200. This is literally a lottery so yall need to treat it like one. No one buys lottery tickets actually thinking they’re gonna win and then being super sad and shocked when they don’t

I'll believe this when I accidentally hit on 5 raffles haha. I know Unloved has a bit of a status with Nike/JB and the sneaker community, but I've definitely seen him post plenty of wildly incorrect sht. I definitely hope he's right, but again, I'll believe it when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom