Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

This has been known for atleast 3 weeks now. Industry insiders have been saying that there's going to be alot more pairs of these to go around compared to other regular 1 high releases. Like someone else said on here, it will definitely water down the hype in my opinion.

Hopefully everybody in here will get the 3 to 7 pairs that they put in for. The irony of it all, is that alot of us think that if it's alot of pairs, it'll still be hard to get a pair or 2 still. Because of the hype on 1,s have died down, it will be funny to see everybody get a hold of multiples.

While everybody and their Mommas are wearing these like as if they're mids or Panda Dunks lol. It would definitely take the mystique away, and alot of people wouldn't break out their pairs until 5 to 10 years from now after the general public wore them out first.

Crazy thing about stock # numbers, is that the 11,s are massed produced with highest # stock numbers of all retros. But ive only seen these last Concords in public 1 time, last space jams twice, Black and Red the most (up to around 5 to 7 times), Cool greys only twice.

With that said, i can also see alot of people just buying in bulk because of the availability of these, while just multiple pairs for a rainy day after a few years. So it will be interesting to see how easy or hard it will be to get these because of the 1 hype dying down, along with these having alot of #stock to go around this time.

It would be a good thing if resell prices were $200.00 to $400.00 depending on sizes, due to Nike flooding the market with way more pairs than what alot of thought. Basically, everybody's going to atleast get a pair this go around, especially if resell is low. Anything is possible nowadays, especially seeing how the Taxi hype tanked after it's release.

2 years ago when the hype on 1,s was at a all time high, that Colorway would've been atleast $300.00 to $400.00 out the gate. It's making me think that anything is possible with this Chicago release because of multiple factors in play right now.

It would be a good thing if resell prices were $200.00 to $400.00 depending on sizes, due to Nike flooding the market with way more pairs than what alot of thought. Basically, everybody's going to atleast get a pair this go around, especially if resell is low. Anything is possible nowadays, especially seeing how the Taxi hype tanked after it's release.

2 years ago when the hype on 1,s was at a all time high, that Colorway would've been atleast $300.00 to $400.00 out the gate. It's making me think that anything is possible with this Chicago release because of multiple factors in play right now.
Only thing that worries about the resell market is the number of fakes that will be out there.

I'm betting that this will be one of, if not thee most faked shoes of 2022.

...many will probably pass authentication.

Thi
soccer.gif
Im guessing this is an alt acct ran by unloved1s lol

Feel like out of everything 2016 bred 1s were most produced

I hit on 5 raffles for those and felt like everyone hit as well

So if this is more than that, that would be nice but feel like hype and resell market gonna be tough to beat

I'ma try putting baby oil on the cracked portion of the collar, see if it does anything :lol: /srs

"Most ever" is meaningless. If Lamborghini stated they're producing 4x the cars than they ever did in the past, that doesn't mean there's a lot of inventory available. These will sell out and most of us will get Ls....unfortunately. Nike's brand needs the hype, and even holiday 11s with million plus prod'n still leaves many with Ls.

"Most ever" is meaningless. If Lamborghini stated they're producing 4x the cars than they ever did in the past, that doesn't mean there's a lot of inventory available. These will sell out and most of us will get Ls....unfortunately. Nike's brand needs the hype, and even holiday 11s with million plus prod'n still leaves many with Ls.
I feel like it isn’t 100% meaningless but it also doesn’t mean an automatic cop at retail. Which is what a lot of average consumers will think when reading stuff like “most ever”.

I feel like it isn’t 100% meaningless but it also doesn’t mean an automatic cop at retail. Which is what a lot of average consumers will think when reading stuff like “most ever”.

Agreed...fair point....I was somewhat overstating for impact ;-).

Pretty sure the problem with buying a Lambo isn't just the number produced, but the cost needed for entry, lol. Yeah I am sure there are some limited edition version of most Lambos but ultimately if I wanted one I will call a dealer and let them know I was serious about purchasing one and if the money was there I would be on a list to get one when they came out. Maybe JB should try something similar... I mean, I know it can even be done on a smaller scale because they do it with movies and games all the time. But yes you are right no matter how hard a shoe is to get people will get Ls for whatever reason, life is like that sometimes and should also learn how to move on from a release.... or pay resell I guess, but not I.

If you think about it, all these retros are really just official replicas.
Ironic, considering the fact that there are rep makers out there making high end reps that are supposedly closer to the original 85s that any "official" retro.

...but many heads won't buy them because they're reps.

Pretty sure the problem with buying a Lambo isn't just the number produced, but the cost needed for entry, lol. Yeah I am sure there are some limited edition version of most Lambos but ultimately if I wanted one I will call a dealer and let them know I was serious about purchasing one and if the money was there I would be on a list to get one when they came out. Maybe JB should try something similar... I mean, I know it can even be done on a smaller scale because they do it with movies and games all the time. But yes you are right no matter how hard a shoe is to get people will get Ls for whatever reason, life is like that sometimes and should also learn how to move on from a release.... or pay resell I guess, but not I.

Not to derail, but semi-interesting aside: I'm not sure offhand about Lambo these days, but some luxury companies don't make it as easy on customers as those customers simply having enough money to purchase the item. If you walk into a Ferrari dealer for the first time and say you want the latest model, you'll more than likely be invited to purchase one of their fine pre-owned vehicles as a start. You will not get the new model no matter how much money you have. Once you've purchased cars and established a history with the dealer and the brand, eventually you'll be given the privilege of purchasing a new model sometime down the road. Same thing with, say, Rolex. Try walking into an authorized dealer with a big bag of cash and informing them you're there for a new Daytona. You might finally get one a couple of years later, after you've spent more money there and established a "relationship." At least Nike hasn't gone to this level LOL. I suppose the closest we see to that are people who make friends with shoe store employees and managers and end up getting pairs backdoored to them, or the raffles rigged in their favor back when the raffles weren't handled via an app. But even those situations were more like under the table deals and not official store or company policy, unlike brands such as Ferrari and Rolex.

Last edited:
Ironic, considering the fact that there are rep makers out there making high end reps that are supposedly closer to the original 85s that any "official" retro.

...but many heads won't buy them because they're reps.
A lot of heads won't buy them because of the price.

Not to derail, but semi-interesting aside: I'm not sure offhand about Lambo these days, but some luxury companies don't make it as easy on customers as those customers simply having enough money to purchase the item. If you walk into a Ferrari dealer for the first time and say you want the latest model, you'll more than likely be invited to purchase one of their fine pre-owned vehicles as a start. You will not get the new model no matter how much money you have. Once you've purchased cars and established a history with the dealer and the brand, eventually you'll be given the privilege of purchasing a new model sometime down the road. Same thing with, say, Rolex. Try walking into an authorized dealer with a big bag of cash and informing them you're there for a new Daytona. You might finally get one a couple of years later, after you've spent more money there and established a "relationship." At least Nike hasn't gone to this level LOL. I suppose the closest we see to that are people who make friends with shoe store employees and managers and end up getting pairs backdoored to them, or the raffle's rigged in their favor back when the raffles weren't handled via an app. But even those situations were more like under the table deals and not official store or company policy, unlike brands such as Ferrari and Rolex.

**** if they had we would all be better off because every person on this site buys more shoes than any average person.

Back
Top Bottom