Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Lmao I stay commenting on peoples purchases you so cap bro stop playing with me I said pics he said he did the Pepsi challenge yet no pics idk why you Defending someone that don't even know you b but I guess 😭😂

Lmao I stay commenting on peoples purchases you so cap bro stop playing with me I said pics he said he did the Pepsi challenge yet no pics idk why you Defending someone that don't even know you b but I guess 😭😂

Ur legit in the cg 11 thread flapping what u saying “if you guys knew how good reps are “

I wish ol boy who said he has definitive proof that Zadeh sells rep would just post it so we could be done with this.

There is no proof there has been thousands of purchases by members spanning over 8-10 years . I remember when they was saying with the Travis 1s mocha when people paid 400 he was selling fakes and that he ain’t gonna deliver the pairs . A lot of nt members received them and none were fake.

Again I simply asked for pics that's it. Idk why it's hard to just show us. I just wanna get to the bottom of this and see what's up isn't that what NT about ?

Sold out now?
He does periodic restocks on sale weekends. For example with this weekend's sale he reloaded stock for the Chi 1s with each wave of emails he sent out. If you didnt know he does send his emails out in waves. So for example, a friend of mine received the sale email over an hour before I got mine, and when I first checked stock for the 1s it was OOS. Refreshed a few minutes later and a FSR popped up. (I ended up copping 2 cause its a stupid proof deal Zadeh offered for the 1s).

Whether or not he restocks again, or how much he restocks, isn't known by us.

He does periodic restocks on sale weekends. For example with this weekend's sale he reloaded stock for the Chi 1s with each wave of emails he sent out. If you didnt know he does send his emails out in waves. So for example, a friend of mine received the sale email over an hour before I got mine, and when I first checked stock for the 1s it was OOS. Refreshed a few minutes later and a FSR popped up. (I ended up copping 2 cause its a stupid proof deal Zadeh offered for the 1s).

Whether or not he restocks again, or how much he restocks, isn't known by us.
What price did you get it at? Had a promo code I saw but tbh I never ordered before.

Only thing I know is you may get the items months later. Saw it at $228 earlier today but have no idea what wave of Emails I saw it at.

Gonna give Ol Zadeh a chance, ordered FR3, Infrared 4 and Cherry 11 less than $475 for the 3 with the coupon code 🤷🏾‍♂️ salty I missed the Chi 1s but I’ll be on the lookout for a restock

Never bought from Zadah before but my 11.5 popped up so I’m going to give it a chance for $262. I couldn’t figure out how to find the Bronze code am I missing something on how you use it?

Never bought from Zadah before but my 11.5 popped up so I’m going to give it a chance for $262. I couldn’t figure out how to find the Bronze code am I missing something on how you use it?

Copy the code MARCHBABY20

After u put ur info there’s a discount info thing put the code in and apply it make sure it takes off 20 percent before u submit after u put the info and payment it’s like the third page

Copy the code MARCHBABY20

After u put ur info there’s a discount info thing put the code in and apply it make sure it takes off 20 percent before u submit after u put the info and payment it’s like the third page
Thanks. Where’d you find the Marchbaby20 at? I couldn’t find anything on the site.

Word going around from the people with the insider info that these won’t be 85’ mold like some people are saying . It’s a combination of the old school build + newer build. Don’t know what they mean by that. Also the white will be a sail/off white. Oct 29th release date.

Basically same info we already have besides the build

Last edited:
Word going around from the people with the insider info that these won’t be 85’ mold like some people are saying . It’s a combination of the old school build + newer build. Don’t know what they mean by that. Also the white will be a sail/off white. Oct 29th release date.

Good, bcuz I hate that jacked up ‘85 mold and toebox.

Good, bcuz I hate that jacked up ‘85 mold and toebox.

Several people in the thread have said these are gonna be a new mold that will be closer to the original mold but NOT the new "85" build.

The debate that will never end. This has been going on for years.
He is legit. Simple. No need for proofs. Bought probably 20 pairs off him. He offers peace of mind, you will get the kicks eventually, patience is key with Z. Those who knows know. No need to defend him, less orders from doubters, more orders for us that have been served.

Back
Top Bottom