Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Shoe palace and Shiekh pair secured :pimp:

Just need AMM 4 and orange lobster and I’m done for the year

Attachments

• 3CA972D2-6FAB-4FBF-B929-0B74882213C2.jpeg
    3CA972D2-6FAB-4FBF-B929-0B74882213C2.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 437
This morning was nasty work. There really isnt anything that we can do. The Finish Line EA and the Nike EA seemed the less stressful of releases. Inviting buyers the option to buy the shoe that they buy/have a history buying seemed like like a cool way to handle these situations.

Completely stuck out. Raffles, SNKRS, everything. Can't believe it. Size 11 if anyone can spare a pair.

I copped from Goat like 11 days ago for 360 all in. Just put another in storage w goat in case these pop. Hit nothing for retail. Crazy day. At least Michigan is gonna beat Illinois!

Funny notification from stockx I just got about feeling fomo, but xxxx them. These I hit for retail at least!

Congratulations to all who it! I hope you are WEAR YOUR KICKS!!!
2BCDEB84-280D-45BD-8EDA-B5C5A61E0A2B.jpeg

Bro so I’m guessing toddlers haven’t released yet?

Went to Nike Forum, Miracle mile and Fashion Show and they said they haven’t gotten em yet… sheeeesh

I guess we’ll have to wait until we’re 80 years old to get what we want & enjoy it then.

Nike is an evil group of people that just now started making certain things now to ride Michael Jordan name & wave to make money after Kanye West & Adidas dealt them a hard blow. so now they’re finally making **** that you still can’t get, to come back from that.

It’s bull****, because we been wanted this **** & to unleash it due to Yeezy & Adidas screwing them is all about themselves & not the consumer.

Like oh **** got rough & now u releasing ****?
Everytime they’re in a ****in jam, yea use Michael Jordan name & legacy to get out of ****. No love for the consumer.

Making this shoe was NOT about the consumer, it was all about coming back from what Adidas and Yeezy did to them. They don’t give a **** about any of us.

**** Nike!

Last edited:
Price has gone up about $100 in 24 hours. Man F snkrs and these shoes. Idgaf

In most sizes they went up like $65-70 bucks today. Size 10 was moving for $350 yesterday. Now $415.

It will come back down to the low-mid 300s once all the idiot money is out of the way.. There's mad people going after this shoe who don't know anything about copping, and they breaking the bank on day one instead of waiting it out, because they gotta flex

We all knew it was gonna bounce BIG today, but the SNRKS glitches increased the panic buying by A LOT, despite the fact that theres still A LOTTTT of these out there, waiting to be resold. We haven't even hit the real undercutting phase yet.

My big issue is if they ever do come down to a price I like, I'll never be 100% sure about where they coming from since it aint a retail pair

I guess we’ll have to wait until we’re 80 years old to get what we want & enjoy it then.

Nike is an evil group of people that just now started making certain things now to ride Michael Jordan name & wave to make money after Kanye West & Adidas dealt them a hard blow. so now they’re finally making **** that you still can’t get, to come back from that.

It’s bull****, because we been wanted this **** & to unleash it due to Yeezy & Adidas screwing them is all about themselves & not the consumer.

Everytime they’re in a ****in jam, yea use Michael Jordan name & legacy to get out of ****. No love for the consumer.

Making this shoe was NOT about the consumer, it was all about coming back from what Adidas and Yeezy did to them. They don’t give a **** about any of us.

**** Nike!
What does Yeezy and Kanye have to do with how this release went? These things were produced way before the whole Kanye/Yeezy debacle.

oh i see what you're saying. to be honest, you have to be ready on multiple devices, like 4+

yesterday, i had 2 desktops running, a tablet and 3 phones. and got thru on my old note 8. got thru today on my work laptop

i almost wished they'd do status raffles. it would save time, but it would also decrease your chances i guess

If you really look at it. The advantage bot user have over humans is speed and the ability to input multiple entries at once.

The few key identifiers customers use while placing an order can easily be manipulated to prevent detection from multiple entry searches. I can write my address about 10 different ways and a package will still show up at my doorstep, proxies and servers spoof locations, it’s also easy to generate extra CC numbers.

For Nike or any retailer to TRULY stop automation software there will need to be the implementation of some key identification needed to purchase that can’t be replicated, or worked around. Those Captchas that require the user to draw a shape or answer a question are good as well but they’re not full proof either. Only thing I could think of is using a SSN and it’s not that deep for that.

These bots that resellers use are a concern but Nike should be focused on blocking these proxy companies that give bots access to their servers in under 5–10ms. Nike won’t block proxy servers that simulate real residential I.p addresses and these proxy companies know it. And that is only because they run a real risk blocking actual customers in the process. We are up against bots and proxies that proactively sell this tech to resellers for an advantage.

I would think they need to go the Shopify/ a ma manier.com route an mask the real website domain until launch day. maybe even send out a email like finish line does for the end user to confirm they are a legit real validated I.p consumer. This could be done on launch day of release to slow down a reseller from securing many multiple pairs. I would imagine it would take a long time to confirm hundreds of email addresses in one sitting.

The only way to slow down an automated process is to have a well thought out Manual verification process in place.

**** Nike!

They've never cared about consumers. No business does, they only care about their bottom line. This is your hobby, not theirs.

Handling confirmation for SNIPES.

So what's the deal with their hour long line? Were they vetting bots?

When my turn came, 90% of sizes were still on the board to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom