Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

btw anybody find this pair to look suspicious? :emoji_thinking: shape looks off and that stitching is very sloppy.

Might wanna double check your plug Mikey Mids
Sounds like typical Nike QC to me. I have pairs from KITH & JD, I can assure you each pair the shoes are different... Nightwing from Weartesters was complaining about the same issue in his review of these.

Oh my GS 5.5 touched down today and boy y’all are gunna love what was in this box.

When you hit on the SNKRS Draw 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥>>>>>>

They’re LOST alright

BA810247-BD20-4AF3-A273-EEA61FAC8292.jpeg
just buy resell

Anybody hit that Sheikh raffle today or was it cap?

Also, reached out to one of the Sandy Bros today, who did confirm that the receipt was an inside joke about he and his brother. Sounded like there was talk of an actual Sandy Bros Sports Depot pop-up that never materialized.

Anybody hit that Sheikh raffle today or was it cap?

Also, reached out to one of the Sandy Bros today, who did confirm that the receipt was an inside joke about he and his brother. Sounded like there was talk of an actual Sandy Bros Sports Depot pop-up that never materialized.

Supposedly only 78 pair

Couple in here hit I believe

ozboi ozboi My pair finally actually moved but FedEx is on some weird ish. Went to Mississippi and is now in Stockton, CA. That’s all the way up by San Francisco … on its way to L.A.
I’ve never seen a Nike FedEx package take that route, but tracking now says Sunday delivery LOL

ozboi ozboi My pair finally actually moved but FedEx is on some weird ish. Went to Mississippi and is now in Stockton, CA. That’s all the way up by San Francisco … on its way to L.A.
I’ve never seen a Nike FedEx package take that route, but tracking now says Sunday delivery LOL
Whenever Nike sends my sneakers thru FedUP I just SMFH… I just never know when it will arrive… UPS on the other hand has been money for me 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Whenever Nike sends my sneakers thru FedUP I just SMFH… I just never know when it will arrive… UPS on the other hand has been money for me 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Honestly I’ve never had an issue with either UPS or FedEx from Nike. Usually get second-day shipping on these drops without ever selecting to upgrade and pay for it. This one has been weird. All I can think is, the shortage of resources/overload on shipping companies right now is the culprit. Usually my FedEx packages land here at LAX and then on my doorstep. Going to Mississippi and then northern CA on the way to L.A., FedEx must be throwing boxes into any and all reasonable routes that have available slots in them 🤷‍♂️
Just happy they’re almost here, though.

Mine came w/o mold but I’m straight up quarantining them *****es for a minute to make sure none springs up.

Might demonstrate my gross lack of understanding regarding how mold works…

How does this happen anyway? And how is it so widespread? Did it happen during manufacturing? During storage? During shipping?

Like do we need to worry about this being a this on future releases? I know Nike uses more than one factory. Did these all get manufactured at the same plant/same timespan?

Back
Top Bottom