Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I have TOP Star Status and it wouldnt let me purchase. I even called Ebay to see why this would not let me purchase. They said i should be able to buy it and ssee my status is Topstar , so he said he would escalate it. But this worked just as well. Thought about going for more pairs, but 5 is enough. Now just cross our fingers and hope they ship.

Hope not a single one of yours ships, your greed and being dumb enough to call probably just ruined it for everyone

None of my 3 pairs are multiples. All Different names, payments and addresses.
Gee…that’s great.

618D27C8-29A6-41F5-9DFA-FDABE2B004CE.gif

They had no idea what shoe I was trying to purchase, I just said I am a TOPSTAR member and I cannot buy a pair of shoes that is TOPSTAR only. So he had me do a couple things like use a different browser and clear my cache. But it still wouldn't work. They have no idea about this. Plus like I said I used 3 different names , 3 different cards and 3 different addresses. So its like 3 differnt people buying them. There is more in here that bought multiple using the same info. Those are the people you should be mad at if they indeed get canceled. I am tired of getting shut out on big releases because of fn resellers.

Just checked out a sz 10 - received paypal email but no ebay email yet just received <-- checked out as guest and I'm not in the Top Star program lol

Also got a call from Nice Kicks SF that I hit on a GS pair :wow:

Alright fellas, let me give y'all a lesson in the universe. In a week..

We will see pictures from the people who ordered 15 pairs with their pairs expeditiously delivered in fantastic shape and ready to resell

We will also see everybody who ordered just ONE PAIR for the TOE, not only get their orders cancelled, but also prosecuted to the fullest extent of cyber-hacking laws

Maybe eBay will just say F it, ship em out

I believe eBay is ran by morons and robots without the ability to think logically

They have the stock and they intended to sell them at $180 anyway so we did them a favor

I think they’ll probably ship lol

3F8D4049-B142-4B66-9AE3-CBB989FE9E47.gif

In all seriousness,
Lets hope some pairs get through!

Me especially because I didnt hit on anything! :nerd: :lol:

Shouldn’t sizes be disappearing though?

You gotta think. Only 150 pairs or so have even moved so far.

Gotta be WAYYYYY more TOPSTAR members than that who they wanna give a chance to buy at retail. It wouldn't even be worth it to join the program if they only had 15 retail pairs in each size

Or at least that's what I keep telling myself to rationalize this mess

Everything sz 9.5+ is down to the last pairs while 10.5 is sold out.

I definitely don't think my order is going to go through since I checked out as guest - if eBay was smart, they'd cancel all the 0 feedback buyers since you need some purchases to get in the Top Star program...

Everything sz 9.5+ is down to the last pairs while 10.5 is sold out.

I definitely don't think my order is going to go through since I checked out as guest - if eBay was smart, they'd cancel all the 0 feedback buyers since you need some purchases to get in the Top Star program...
That’s actually a good point. Damn.

Let’s see if eBay is smart lol

They better cancel whoever got a pair from TS. Sorry for the haterade, but this is why we can't have nice things.

If I could hookup getback getback or any member with 1 pair for retail on Topstar I would. Its only 1 pair for me per SEASON. 3-4 months wait to buy another pair for retail.

Back
Top Bottom