Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Finally was able to get my account appealed with ebay, and I was also told my order was never canceled as ebay doesn't cancel orders they only cancel any bids associated with account after an account suspension. That is why refunds arent probably showing up on most of peoples financial accounts because the order was never canceled, so there is still hope we may get our pairs.

Finally was able to get my account appealed with ebay, and I was also told my order was never canceled as ebay doesn't cancel orders they only cancel any bids associated with account after an account suspension. That is why refunds arent probably showing up on most of peoples financial accounts because the order was never canceled, so there is still hope we may get our pairs.
The saga continues..

diddy-cool.gif

Exactly what I was told as well. Even if my account isn’t appealed, I was told I should still expect the item. We’ll see….

scale.jpeg

Ah man, I wish Air Snitch was still here to see this, mans wouldve lost his sh*t

damn I just saw that Air Money quit NT.

pour one out for an OG NT member lol even tho we all ragged on him for what he did. Thats the 2nd member I seen implode and quit NTe Other guy was in the AMM thread and turned racist when people started trolling him

what happened in the other thread?

- snitching
- MacBook millionaires
- banned hammer from methman
- more snitching
- KDs ankles
- Buying LnF from 0 feedback seller from another country at retail
- NT beef

.. just keeps getting better heading into Friday.

Don't forget the guy who had already bought his kid a ps5 for Christmas that others started a gofundme so he could also get his kid a pair

Back
Top Bottom