Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

One . More..

I'm good now.
IMG_20221208_135156.jpg

Bert. Bert. So he stops complaining about us going to jail. Your chance now.
congrats mate

It's clear that eBay has no idea what's going on or what they need to patch

Furthermore this TS program is so far down on their list of actual money makers that I doubt they put forth any meaningful effort to patch this by tomorrow. All they can do is continue to piss off the TS members and keep pushing back the sale.... OR just let us win this round, and get their system right moving forward

Went back and read through today's posts and only saw 1 person confirm they received a refund from the 1st round of orders. Seems a bit odd. Mine was canceled, but charge still there and no refund

All I can say is this ebay saga has been highly entertaining. If ebay were logical/smart, they would have just fulfilled the orders (no bans/cancellations), fixed their system, and moved on. Of course, that's too much to ask, so now we have all of this. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Nah, you only feel that way since you got through on the jig.

I remember seeing some type of free food hack from either Uber eats or grub hub on tik tok. Someone did that racking up like 100k worth of free food, but they later charged him for it like few months later. He then tried to claim he couldn’t pay it and cried saying he legit thought it was free. Okay buddy. With your reasoning, company should’ve just taken the loss since it was something exploitable on their end. Better luck next time when they fix the system right?

Back
Top Bottom