Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Genuinely curious....for regular TS release, how often do they get thru on semi-popular releases? Is it like getting thru on a SNKRS shock drop or restock? (i.e. very few hit)

Genuinely curious....for regular TS release, how often do they get thru on semi-popular releases? Is it like getting thru on a SNKRS shock drop or restock? (i.e. very few hit)
Kid who got banned from the thread said it was nearly impossible to get anything hype, but who knows

how many pairs u need? u going all out :emoji_laughing:
Nah, placed 2 orders last week, 1 for me and 1 for a friend- mine was canceled, his still alive. Today I got thru for mine again, now i'm trying for my niece who's late to the party and got the Cherry 11 drop date mixed up with these smfh.

I got through and have a pending charge and a confirmation email from eBay :rofl:
No way this is going to work, though. I can't believe it. But it sure keeps the entertainment rolling LOL

Y'all finna "Mother Theresa" us outta this jig with all the "Bought one for me, but then 6 more as Christmas gifts for the homies" posts I'm seeing in here :smh:

Either way, with all that money on hold for y'all just make sure you don't need it now, so that you're not having to call eBay 20 times, making it hot for everybody

Back
Top Bottom