Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I ordered on Flight Club about two weeks before release for $365 and the seller definitely canceled.

Second order went through for $350 with little credit they gave me.

This release was a mess, so I’m glad I did.

Am I safe to ordering these from SX? One pair already cancelled bc they didn’t pass
You have to be careful anywhere. Just be aware I ordered a pair from SX and it didn’t come with the Sandy bros receipt. I reached out, They said that not all pairs have come with them. Which we know isn’t true. Not saying they couldnt have been stolen at the store or just poor QC by Nike. But you might end up with a pair that doesn’t have the receipt. If that’s not important to you then go for it. All they did was offer me a $25 off discount code. Shoes check out with my pairs from FINISHLINE which I picked up in person.

When’s lil homie gonna post the thank you for his donated pair? :nerd:

They kinda already did. I think everybody decided it wouldn't be a good idea for him to make an account here because people were such a-holes about it. Dad posted a pic and a few quotes, and said the kid is already paying it forward by donating to a charity.

They kinda already did. I think everybody decided it wouldn't be a good idea for him to make an account here because people were such a-holes about it. Dad posted a pic and a few quotes, and said the kid is already paying it forward by donating to a charity.

That’s dope! I remember the post but didn’t know they decided to not make an account for him. Thanks for the info

I should probably give up checking them tracking number on my pair from the initial drop in hopes that the thief employee gave it back :lol:

6782053D-E5F6-43EE-969D-9B1BA43D21A9.jpeg

66B0EEFD-FD71-4997-8662-3C3E0594CCBC.jpeg

Been wearing them lately cause they Christmas red

You have to be careful anywhere. Just be aware I ordered a pair from SX and it didn’t come with the Sandy bros receipt. I reached out, They said that not all pairs have come with them. Which we know isn’t true. Not saying they couldnt have been stolen at the store or just poor QC by Nike. But you might end up with a pair that doesn’t have the receipt. If that’s not important to you then go for it. All they did was offer me a $25 off discount code. Shoes check out with my pairs from FINISHLINE which I picked up in person.
I think it is rare, but I did actually win a pair from a local Shiekh that came with no Sandy Bros receipt. I saw a few others on twitter mentioning the same thing with their pairs. Not sure how it could happen but I guess it is possible

I think it is rare, but I did actually win a pair from a local Shiekh that came with no Sandy Bros receipt. I saw a few others on twitter mentioning the same thing with their pairs. Not sure how it could happen but I guess it is possible
Yeah anything is possible. Could have never been put in from the get go. It just sucks when you pay and don’t get the full package. I checked eBay and people are actually selling them on there.

I’m sure you looked, but did you check underneath all the tissue paper?

Back
Top Bottom