Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Screenshot_20221218-142201_Twitter.jpg
“Out for delivery”

Size 13, straight from SNKRS, xc on tag if that matters. No point
50E2D388-663A-407B-A9BA-0193F0C5291D.jpeg
I have 4 total pairs. 3 from retail shops and 1 from Tradeblock. All mine are size 13. They all have flat “A”. 3 pairs from retail shops are XC and the one from Tradeblock is XH, box is the exact same as the retail shops but has a long NIKE CHINA sticker on the bottom. All sandy bro receipts are identical.

I have 4 total pairs. 3 from retail shops and 1 from Tradeblock. All mine are size 13. They all have flat “A”. 3 pairs from retail shops are XC and the one from Tradeblock is XH, box is the exact same as the retail shops but has a long NIKE CHINA sticker on the bottom. All sandy bro receipts are identical.
frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds
Feel like this confirms the A thing is not applicable to size 13s. I’m guessing size 13 and up

A little quick legit checking tip I put together. It’s so simple it almost sounds stupid but I’ve been able to independently verify it with multiple authentic pairs and fakes including my 2 personal pairs. Essentially it comes down to the back of the tongue tag. On the “MADE IN CHINA” embroidery on the back of the tongue on authentic pairs the “A” at the end of China has a small little point on it. On Fake pairs the “A” had a flat top without the point. Ironically all my other jordan 1s have A’s that look like the fakes but for some reason Nike chose to do these tags different. There are other differences in shape and in color variation but this is a super easy way for those looking on the secondary makert.
A753F606-57E4-4469-9C46-B227BAB80E01.png
For those with authentic pairs feel free to check your pairs to verify. I have not checked GS pairs or TD pairs to see if it applies.
PS pairs made in Indonesia but they got a flat top a from SNKRS

Attachments

• 505E9BAD-7472-4D72-9D44-D3E9256E3EB9.jpeg
    505E9BAD-7472-4D72-9D44-D3E9256E3EB9.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 623
For those wearing your LFs-be careful cleaning the red leather on them. I noticed that the red paint bleeds badly. I love the matte leather finish but it seems like there is no coat protecting the paint.

Back
Top Bottom