Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I ordered a pear of Georgetown 1s from a seller on eBay and somehow it arrived directly at my house and skipping authentication all together. The eBay lady on the phone said she had no clue how the seller even got my address. This was her first time seeing this since authentication came out.
The seller got your address from eBay how else would he have gotten it :rofl: I woulda cancelled that order on you with the quickness if it was supposed to be authenticated. Make sure someone does legit check in case he tried to off you some fugazi's.

if I got another crack at kid sizes I would try to get my son a pair again

size 1Y btw

the squeaky wheel gets the oil...

I called ebay about my pair I purchased the 15th w/ the 10% off code that hasn't been shipped yet and they offered to give me a $50 off code for a future purchase so I bought a pair shortly ago

didn't realize I could click on the sellers name, click contact seller, and it gives you an option to choose not about an item and you can message them when in doing a transaction covered by authenticity guarantee program

waiting for a response from the first seller

Ebay already authenticated my pair but fedex tracking still says it's out for delivery 🤔

Wonder if the tracking is just off. Anyone seen this before?

Random….

I wonder what made Jordan go with red laces on the Chi’s for the 63 point game against the Celtics. Not a fan of the look, just crossed my mind.

Random….

I wonder what made Jordan go with red laces on the Chi’s for the 63 point game against the Celtics. Not a fan of the look, just crossed my mind.
jordan-scores-63-points.jpg

air-jordan-1-dunk-sole-pe-1986-lateral

Looks like these are the 1s with the dunk soles. Maybe that's how they came from the factory. Maybe his black shoestrings ripped and that's what they had available, those are my guesses.

Back
Top Bottom