Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Those checkcheck apps be flawed in the sense of not accounting for differences of factories or countries of origin. All domestic pairs look the same, while on select models a Asia, or European pair differs i.e. Re-Imagined 1s & 3s.

Their ignorance gives false narrative

Alright NT I got a trade question. Would like your input.

All DS shoes.

My 2012 Olympic 6s, 2010 silver anniversary 4s, and 2013 playoff 8s for L&F, reimagined 3s, and cherry 11s.

I have a pair of L&F and reimagined 3s. I don't have cherry 11s.

Those checkcheck apps be flawed in the sense of not accounting for differences of factories or countries of origin. All domestic pairs look the same, while on select models a Asia, or European pair differs i.e. Re-Imagined 1s & 3s.

How can AI or even a human expert pick up on things like leather quality, texture, things that you can only feel with your hands, from a photograph?

…little details/nuances that can only be appreciated in person.

Check check is trash IMO

Still waiting on the multiple restocks and prices dropping below $300 when these are in hand

I was assured that was going to happen earlier in this thread
Man I’ve been losing out for this reason. Nike has got to have some hidden in some warehouse. Probably when “Air” releases.

Alright NT I got a trade question. Would like your input.

All DS shoes.

My 2012 Olympic 6s, 2010 silver anniversary 4s, and 2013 playoff 8s for L&F, reimagined 3s, and cherry 11s.

I have a pair of L&F and reimagined 3s. I don't have cherry 11s.

I have never been the one to keep older retros , so let those old ones go quickly, they will come back out in due time (8s this year!)

Threw in some red fox trot laces in these. I like them.
4F5EFBBD-CA3D-42B9-B6BC-D571E2CADB3A.jpeg

Yeah I see that..I’m just hearing two different story’s fam but it’s all good we shall see tomorrow.

It should be the whole movie if you got tickets actually. I wouldn’t think they’d sell tickets for a special preview, but then theaters be hustling these days :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom