Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I don’t think you’re going to tell eBay you want a specific amount, it’s not like a random person in a shoe group :lol:

I'd take the $100. A lot of places don't even bother to put bubble wrap/tissue to stuff the box and fill up the empty space in the shipping box. The Jordan 1 box lid comes off easily in that case and usually ends up ripping. Got a bunch of boxes like that from online retailers.

A full refund.

50 years from now when these OGs resale for $600, you're only going to get maybe $200 due to the damaged box.
You make fun of people wanting their boxes in good condition but places like StockX won’t even accept them otherwise

IMG_3007.jpeg

I'm surprised by the manufacturing defects figure. They really have no obligation here in my opinion; that's the same sh*t we'd get from Nike. Why would SX be responsible for that?

I'm surprised by the manufacturing defects figure. They really have no obligation here in my opinion; that's the same sh*t we'd get from Nike. Why would SX be responsible for that?

It's not responsible for it but I can almost guarantee you the reason is because it wants to save itself the headache. Meaning, it would rather just reject shoes that have obvious defects/bad craftsmanship than sell them through and then have the buyers of those shoes emailing and calling to complain and demanding refunds and/or discounts as a result of receiving crappy pairs. If I ran SX, I'd do the same thing. The more complaints and disputes you receive, the more man power you require to deal with all the cases. It's not worth it and way easier to just reject blatantly bad product.

It's not responsible for it but I can almost guarantee you the reason is because it wants to save itself the headache. Meaning, it would rather just reject shoes that have obvious defects/bad craftsmanship than sell them through and then have the buyers of those shoes emailing and calling to complain and demanding refunds and/or discounts as a result of receiving crappy pairs. If I ran SX, I'd do the same thing. The more complaints and disputes you receive, the more man power you require to deal with all the cases. It's not worth it and way easier to just reject blatantly bad product.

Or they could publish detailed QC/flaw parameters like SNKRDUNK does to set expectations properly, and perhaps actually have some customer service for people to check when they're not sure about their pairs before listing. That said, your point is a good one.

You make fun of people wanting their boxes in good condition but places like StockX won’t even accept them otherwise

IMG_3007.jpeg

Not even making fun of them.

I also want perfect boxes with any of my purchases.

I've complained to goat, ebay, and stockx numerous times about damaged boxes and have gotten partial refunds or disputed it with my credit card.

The boxes are a work of art and sometimes I just admire their shape or the unique paper that comes inside.

Or they could publish detailed QC/flaw parameters like SNKRDUNK does to set expectations properly, and perhaps actually have some customer service for people to check when they're not sure about their pairs before listing. That said, your point is a good one.

But that would take more work, so, yeah.
🤣

lol i always do because ill put out offers and then forget about them, then 4 days later after i allready got the shoe, i somehow win all the low ball bids i threw out. it really can screw you over if you dont have cash in the account!!! i got caught twice on overdrafts doing that. it sucks!!!

Sometimes it happens.

I forgot I had multiple bids on stockx and goat in various sizes for the off white jordan 2s and that's how I ended up with 15 pairs of them
yes!! i just wrote that basically!

Are you an alcoholic?
NO!! never was, my father was and that alone made me not want to do it full time!

And yes $390 shipped is a good deal!

…what the ****?!!!!🤬
i figured, well people alwasys wil be like no bro i get em for 250 shipped all day, i got 20 pears!!!! lol lol ya but good, i finally got a decent deal on something!!!!

Back
Top Bottom