Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

How do you take care of nubuck? Suede protector is fine? Or would a footlocker/whatever store employee point me in the right direction?

I hope so too. The usual pre-order places aren't even listing these at all...so not sure if it will be easy or what.

Didn't think I would like the liner when I heard about it, but I'm digging it. I'll be after these.....and maybe the 9s also.

I really like this colorway but if the grey portion isn't leather I might reconsider copping.
reading a lot of mixed answers.  just saw an article describing the shoe as a "full leather build".  waiting on that hard confirmation too.

Last edited:
I saw a release of 4/5/14, is this true? If so, it's going to suck being as though I want both these and the 9s.

I love these. Really hope they are all leather, and no nubuck. Would make a great pair to rock everyday 

These are definitely my next cop. Luckily I have a month to save some money. Recent releases are killing me lol

These are definitely my next cop. Luckily I have a month to save some money. Recent releases are killing me lol
Same here fam. Got my CC almost maxed out. Today I just bought me and my girl the infrared 3s even though I said I might pass just to save money even though I REALLY like them. These are def my next cop

at least this time dont wait 6 months to cop em like most did with the shadows 
laugh.gif

Same here fam. Got my CC almost maxed out. Today I just bought me and my girl the infrared 3s even though I said I might pass just to save money even though I REALLY like them. These are def my next cop

That was the main reason why I skipped out on the infrared 3s..dont have enough money lol. My connect had a pair for me already, felt bad telling em can't do it. (when I buy a pair of shoes it's almost mandatory I buy my wife one too)

Can't wait for the barons... Gonna try to double up so I can beat one to the ground

The 1s keep looking sexier and sexier. .. The 9s on the other hand are doing the opposite for me.

I haven't been this excited for a release since the gamma 11s

Btw the upper deinitely looks like nubuck to me

Last edited:
It's 99.9% nubuck. Just seen some detailed pics and videos with ppl with early releases that also describe it as nubuck material on the grey heel part. Going to be hard to keep that part clean.

Back
Top Bottom