Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I have no confirmation emails from yesterday, yet it shows payments were completed in paypal. Im chalking them up as ghost payments as of now

Now these pieces of **** won’t answer so they can hold them. They better have them I’ll be pissed if they don’t. :smh:

My 2-year-old is a Spiderman nut. Everything has to be Spiderman. He could care less about these shoes though. :/ There's nothing obvious about them that screams Spiderman to a 2-year-old like his Spidey shoes from Target. So I got him Spiderman Vans for Christmas instead. (For size reference, he's ~26" tall and between a size 7c and 8c btw)

I want these for me though. Just hoping to catch one of these restocks for a 13.

cobrab19 cobrab19 Thanks man, hopefully they’ll still have sizes by the time I get there. Do you know if it’s 1 per customer? A couple of my boys want them for their kids too.

I'm confused, my son is 5. I got him the shadows in a 12c from the outlets, but I dont see these going up to 12c. Do I need to get him a 1y?

I have no confirmation emails from yesterday, yet it shows payments were completed in paypal. Im chalking them up as ghost payments as of now
Call Jimmy Jazz. Should be instant refund because they’re ghost charges. I called this morning and they refunded

I'm confused, my son is 5. I got him the shadows in a 12c from the outlets, but I dont see these going up to 12c. Do I need to get him a 1y?
I got a 13c for my lil one....

Attachments

• 20181214_185208.jpg
    20181214_185208.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 14
cobrab19 cobrab19 Thanks man, hopefully they’ll still have sizes by the time I get there. Do you know if it’s 1 per customer? A couple of my boys want them for their kids too.
I think you will be good plus they will hold them if you call. I’m pretty sure you could buy more than one I doubt their treating them like men’s sizes

Back
Top Bottom