Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Shoe Palace at Serramonte called earlier (No Caller ID). Southland apparently called earlier too. Newpark still hasn't received their shipment and Oakridge isn't picking up their phone. Eastridge said they called yesterday.

Any word from Valley Fair?

rick2345 rick2345 I told myself I would never line up again after what happened during the 2011 Concord release. Foot Locker at Oakridge backdoored a ton of pairs, left a sour taste in my mouth. My boy suggested that we go at 6 today so we did. I hate how they see there's a huge *** line and don't even say 'Oh, we only received 8 pairs of the Spidermans.' :smh: At least I'll finally have my size after size swapping with my boy tonight. What a headache of a release.

Already saw into the spider verse but my SNS pair just came in.. Time to throw them in a container and keep em in ice til either Avengers Endgame or Spider-Man Far From Home

Attachments

• EA887D1C-656C-4647-B961-57A873E0151E.jpeg
    EA887D1C-656C-4647-B961-57A873E0151E.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 27
Shoe Palace at Serramonte called earlier (No Caller ID). Southland apparently called earlier too. Newpark still hasn't received their shipment and Oakridge isn't picking up their phone. Eastridge said they called yesterday.

Numbers were super scarce in the Bay Area from what I saw last Friday. I think only 3 or 4 of the 16-20 stores I visited at Oakridge Eastridge, Newpark, SPs even had, let alone sold out as of last week.

One shoe palace straight up answered: "thank you for calling shoe palace, where we are not getting the Jordan 1 Spiderman Origins." I was disappointed but couldn't help chuckle at that.

subtlewordplay subtlewordplay Lmao was it Mckee or Tully that said that? I knew these were going to be tough but didn't expect it to be like this. Nobody I know won any pairs on the apps here. One of my friends won at Shiekh in Oakland and Valley Fair. Preschool and TD sizes are becoming scattered too.

subtlewordplay subtlewordplay I don’t understand the allocation for this release lol. All these late shipments and calls that go out that you got to pick up the day of. Had they called me next week I’d be SOL. Yeah, I caved and copped on Stockx when I struck out on the apps haha.

I want to look for a GS 6Y for my nephew. He doesn’t care much for Spider-Man but he loves shoes and red is his favorite color.

rick2345 rick2345 I told myself I would never line up again after what happened during the 2011 Concord release. Foot Locker at Oakridge backdoored a ton of pairs, left a sour taste in my mouth. My boy suggested that we go at 6 today so we did. I hate how they see there's a huge *** line and don't even say 'Oh, we only received 8 pairs of the Spidermans.' :smh: At least I'll finally have my size after size swapping with my boy tonight. What a headache of a release.

2011 concord release had me ****ed up. Went out to Gilroy Footlocker when that existed and a whole bunch of BS went on, Even though I ended up with a pair I walked away from the scene for a few years. Left me with a bad taste. This release was definitely scarce in the Bay Area.

Back
Top Bottom