Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Said #%*+ it and paid 280 for a size 9. I can just feel tomorrow after the snkrs drop where everyone strikes out the price for a 9 will be 400-450

Last edited:
These are essentially Chi’s with a clear sole. The print isn’t defined enough for anyone to care. If someone can cop these for retail they’ll get them over dropping 500+ on Chicago’s

Pissed I didnt hit on any 10m head start accounts but got these wack *** mcchicken yeezys now my boy don't want.....I feel like that W f'd up the 1s for me

Finally got a DuBB from END. :emoji_basketball_player:
Will roll the dice w snkrs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181214-001604.png
    Screenshot_20181214-001604.png
    539.5 KB · Views: 19
All the resellers in here trying to convince people that these will be $500+ to either drive up the price or off load their pairs :lol:

Not a resellers but the proof is in the pudding. Look at what happened with court purples. Everyone thought they were going to be easy. Right now they at like $450 for a size 9. A year from now they will be st $600 the same thing is going to happen to these Spider-Mans.

KICKSUSA says they will release men sz at a later date due to logistics....does anyone know of any stores releasing their men's pairs Tom. FCFS in NJ?

I could see that price with promo box but that’s for those high end collectors. I don’t wear boxes so I’m ok with a GR box

KICKSUSA says they will release men sz at a later date due to logistics....does anyone know of any stores releasing their men's pairs Tom. FCFS in NJ?

Been trying to find that out for a few days . As of now I couldn’t find one.(I’m in NNJ)

Capture+_2018-12-13-22-00-53.png Capture+_2018-12-13-21-50-48.png Guys...im a bit confused. In my Google searches. A UK size 10 equals a US size 10.5
But all my Jordan 1 boxes say US 11 is a UK 10.
Which is it? Wth? I entered for my size 11 ( i thought)...which size should i expect?

Edit. Nevermind. I just went to ENDs website...they list a UK 10 as a US 11. Im gucci.

Last edited:
Guys...im a bit confused. In my Google searches. A UK size 10 equals a US size 10.5
But all my Jordan 1 boxes say US 11 is a UK 10.
Which is it? Wth? I entered for my size 11 ( i thought)...which size should i expect?
Capture+_2018-12-13-21-50-48.png
Varies per brand. Nike is a full size different between UK and US sizes. Adidas is normally half size difference.

Back
Top Bottom