Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

There will be a slight price dip this week when pairs come in, so grab them then if you need them. Otherwise, resell is gonna go up. Seems pretty limited, this was a weird drop.

CED21C52-0682-4C83-BCE5-1C023CF94CEC.jpeg

Movie was ill. Kicking myself for not getting them. Was feeling impulsive last night so was on the hunt but backed away from it.

There will be a slight price dip this week when pairs come in, so grab them then if you need them. Otherwise, resell is gonna go up. Seems pretty limited, this was a weird drop.
Quickstrikes are always weird. Looks like GR when they announce there's GS pairs and then everyone freaks out when they can't get one easy. Gonna try to grab my 13 from stockx for ~230. Got a free shipping voucher hehe.

I don’t think it will drop much this week. I think if it were to drop it would’ve dropped more by now. All of the panic resellers wouldve accepted the offers yesterday or today before it arrives because they’re afraid it’ll dip. But it’s still consistent with current price or went up a bit.

I don’t think it will drop much this week. I think if it were to drop it would’ve dropped more by now. All of the panic resellers wouldve accepted the offers yesterday or today before it arrives because they’re afraid it’ll dip. But it’s still consistent with current price or went up a bit.
If they don't hit 230 I'm passing so we'll see. It's at 250 now. It was 270 like a day or two ago

If they don't hit 230 I'm passing so we'll see. It's at 250 now. It was 270 like a day or two ago
What size is this? I’m just basing it on 9.5. I’m glad I hit SNS on this pair, been over a year since I hit on any raffle.

My size just keeps going up even though stockx keeps notifying me that there's a price drop....
I can live without these tbh I keep telling myself how nice they are even tho I know we getting peepee soles after a dozen wears. I'm gonna stand by my $230 limit.

Of course when I decide to buy my iPad (not even the color I wanted) and Apple Pencil these pop up for $300 (size 8) on eBay after it ships and my card is charged. Hopefully when the online pairs come in they’ll go down. It seems like people bought most of the available pairs yesterday because of the 15% off code.

Yeah I ended up getting a pair for $225 shipped with the code. It was a good time to cop or double up when the Ebay code was floating around, but maybe they'll drop another one between now and the New Year. If anyone actually really wants a pair it's best to grab soon, I wouldn't want to pay higher resale a year or two down the line.

Back
Top Bottom