Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Hitting on restocks is pretty much sheer luck tbh

9BB7FA58-0074-4423-BC6B-A3F7F3E1F7F5.gif

You're never good until they ship. They can cancel.
Nike direct cancels much less often than their retailers who aren't use to handling the logistics and volume they are (over 100 orders this year, none cancelled on me). I guess I should have been more specific. This wasn't even a SNKRs drop that we are talking about and not a shady pre-release link either, just saying his odds are fairly high to ship, more than it not. Obviously anyone can cancel but he was asking for the odds of it actually shipping which for this scenario I'd say is fairly high.

weird flex but ok.
I have a family and extended family that live near me and we buy nike stuff as a family? If something new comes out and they want it or I want it we buy it. Dunno what is weird about that. If I have daily amazon packages coming is that weird too? lol

I have a family and extended family that live near me and we buy nike stuff as a family? If something new comes out and they want it or I want it we buy it. Dunno what is weird about that. If I have daily amazon packages coming is that weird too? lol

It's a dumb internet meme, just ignore it.

How long you guys normally wait for stock x seller to ship? Mines been on waiting for seller to ship since Wednesday.

Exact same situation. My bid was accepted Wed.
I thought it was 2 business days for non new-releases. Made a handful of purchases and usually seller ships by next business day for me.

Per Stockx:

"New release sneakers are given 3 business days, and brand new Supreme releases are given 5 business days to ship due to the nature of Supreme’s shipping turnaround after a drop.

All other items, including sneakers sold after the day or weekend of their original release, will have 2 business days to ship."

Sent support an email and this is what they said:
"Estimated delivery to you is 6-10 business days from your order date, and our goal is always to get them to you sooner. You can monitor the status of your purchase under stockx.com/buying.

If something happens and your item can’t be delivered, we will attempt to find you the same item at no additional cost, or provide a full refund."

Back
Top Bottom