Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/sb-air-jordan-1-low-dark-powder-blue/
EAbE2omVUAE5DVu.jpg

Look great

Longer vamp and resized swoosh
Koston signature inside tongue, eh that’s whatever.
Hopefully upgraded insole again

Last edited:
Has anyone gone into detail about the subtle SB differences? Like the longer vamp, diff swoosh size, etc? Just curious if that has been detailed.

1 lows bout to take over! the writing was on the wall with how the chi, royal, shadow and bred lows all skyrocketed. navy koston did very well, even with the jumpman on the toe. then factor in travis lows. and now these UNCs. it should be pretty apparent what JB is trying to do and what, potentially, is about to happen...
:nerd:

Last edited:
Has anyone gone into detail about the subtle SB differences? Like the longer vamp, diff swoosh size, etc? Just curious if that has been detailed.

Pretty much what you mentioned. The vamp being different is the dead giveaway. Zoom air insole as well.

The paint on the LA to chi joints come off way easier than lance mountains. 1 wear of them got more paint off than 10 wears of my black lance mountains

1 lows bout to take over! tge writing was on the wall with how the chi, royal, shadow and bred lows all skyrocketed. navy koston did very well, even with the jumpman on the toe. then factor in travis lows. and now these UNCs. it should be pretty what JB is trying to do and what, potentially, is about to happen...

I agree brother. I saw this coming too but waited too long to grab lows for the cheap:frown: Last year, many sneaker “influencers” swore SBs were going to take over but I think Jordan 1 OG lows may possibly take that spot.

Hope 8/2 is accurate.

Edit: Nope. Looks like an error. :smh:

Last edited:
The paint on the LA to chi joints come off way easier than lance mountains. 1 wear of them got more paint off than 10 wears of my black lance mountains

Makes sense. I got a pair of used LA-CHI that the previous owner made into homage to homes, so I removed some paint to clean up some mistakes, and a gentle wipe with rubbing alcohol and a paper towel, strips the paint right off. I was shocked by how easily the paint came off. Seems like stripping the paint off LMs was a monumental task, even for those who were purposely removing the paint.

1 lows bout to take over! tge writing was on the wall with how the chi, royal, shadow and bred lows all skyrocketed. navy koston did very well, even with the jumpman on the toe. then factor in travis lows. and now these UNCs. it should be pretty what JB is trying to do and what, potentially, is about to happen...

I sincerely hope you’re right and we get more OG lows and not those higher-cut, phat Jumpman-branded tongue with heel Wings logo monstrosities.

I think they'll continue to flood the phat lows. but sparingly we will get og 1 lows in classic colorways and those will move the needle! only a matter of time. they are salivating at the thought of having lows sell out like highs. it will happen

Back
Top Bottom