Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

if they could just give us fat tongues on the lows...that would be nice. wouldn't mind a pair of unc hi's...

Wouldn’t adding a fat tongue turn a AJ 1 low into a Dunk low? Fat tongue on belongs on a SB dunk low. Unless you want AJ1 low “Phat” which are out there on shelves as we speak. Idk help me understand lol

Wouldn’t adding a fat tongue turn a AJ 1 low into a Dunk low? Fat tongue on belongs on a SB dunk low. Unless you want AJ1 low “Phat” which are out there on shelves as we speak. Idk help me understand lol

Why can’t we get an AJ 1SB in Dunk SB form? That’s a pretty normal concept the way ideas are being driven nowadays.

no more than having a thin tongue making this into a dunk lo.

I don't see the problem. literally every Jordan sb low would look better with a fat tongue.
I don't know how someone looks at the shoe and doesn't see that. I feel like if they're going to use the Jordan I high and lo model and tie it with sb's based on ppl skating highs back in the day, why not go all the way on the lows?

maybe its just me tho.

I would prefer it a little but its not as big a deal as actual SB's without the fat tongue.. but Phat Lows have a fat tongue?? I never noticed/knew that.

I would prefer it a little but its not as big a deal as actual SB's without the fat tongue.. but Phat Lows have a fat tongue?? I never noticed/knew that.
Not necessarily a Nike SB fat tongue, but they had more padding. They even had some inspired sb colorways, supremes low, PP
663EE976-CB06-46F5-A94A-A69720603BBC.jpeg

Not necessarily a Nike SB fat tongue, but they had more padding. They even had some inspired sb colorways, supremes low, PP
663EE976-CB06-46F5-A94A-A69720603BBC.jpeg

Wow.. I guess I hated phat lows so much from the early 2000s that I never even noticed that. I hate phats but its kind of cool to see lol.

I prefer the thin tongue than the phat one. 2016 Lows ( Bred and Chicago ) vs 2019 lows tongues. Just my opinion

these UNCs got me nervous already smh

how tough a buy yall thinking these are?
Same here. And I’m hearing a bunch of chatter about them, way more than those Koston SBs with the jumpman. These are going to be a hyped shoe. Hopefully a glowing blue Yeezy or something drops that day to distract the hype beasts.

Easy. And If they sellout, resell won’t be high.
Same here. And I’m hearing a bunch of chatter about them, way more than those Koston SBs with the jumpman. These are going to be a hyped shoe. Hopefully a glowing blue Yeezy or something drops that day to distract the hype beasts.

im thinking theyre gonna be tough as hell to grab.
Kostons were a pretty tough grab for folks who aint get em early .

and yes man. hoping these trav lows drop same time or something.

i need these and the obsidians.

im thinking theyre gonna be tough as hell to grab.
Kostons were a pretty tough grab for folks who aint get em early .

and yes man. hoping these trav lows drop same time or something.

i need these and the obsidians.

Didn’t “trav lows” already drop a couple weeks ago?

Back
Top Bottom