Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Damn I should have purchased at $180 something for a size 10 smh...I gotta hit tomorrow...not paying extreme resell

Black laces ain’t it
IssaNYting
supreme-dunks.gif

FD304117-A30A-4B5D-B7B4-3E6F23F32272.png

First time for everything.

I’m sooooooo stoked for you my dude! Legit feels like a personal W. U get to keep your pines:smile: Congrats!!!!:smokin:smokin:smokin

What happened to the folks that said there would be a lot of these, would be EASY to cop, or resale would be low????? Posts that aged really really poorly within a few days. LOL.

I’m sooooooo stoked for you my dude! Legit feels like a personal W. U get to keep your pines:smile: Congrats!!!!:smokin:smokin:smokin

What happened to the folks that said there would be a lot of these, would be EASY to cop, or resale would be low????? Posts that aged really really poorly within a few days. LOL.
Imo they are getting harder to cop because people looking for a quick flip are getting the in on the action. Some will panic and pay resale for a shoe that is just not worth it. Once the dust settles prices will come back down.

Imo they are getting harder to cop because people looking for a quick flip are getting the in on the action. Some will panic and pay resale for a shoe that is just not worth it. Once the dust settles prices will come back down.

Prices aren’t coming back down below $200 sz 10 and smaller. People coming out the woodworks suddenly wanting these. My bid that was accepted for $166 is definitely NOT getting sent out tomorrow:frown:

I guess if they list in the description that you are buying pictures of the shoes and you do buy it, it’s ok for them to get away with it. Even if you file a PayPal dispute. They will just show them the description listed.

But was it not for bots only? I don’t know how it happens if you do it manually?
Unless you have to translate the page since it’s an overseas seller.

Yeah I guess. But when you’re rushing to check out and the shoes let you pick a size and have a product number and everything is real you not reading headlines. Or looking out for the curveball.

**** them.

But it is what it is. They’ll get theirs.

Yeah I guess. But when you’re rushing to check out and the shoes let you pick a size and have a product number and everything is real you not reading headlines. Or looking out for the curveball.

**** them.

But it is what it is. They’ll get theirs.

Trust. Same thing happened to be on Yeezy day. Made a checkout link with some 700's.

Belugas dropped, heart was beating fast. Added to cart. Used the checkout link, didn't notice it didn't update and boom. Stuck with a pair of ugly *** analog 700's, not even in my size.

**** happens so fast during these releases, you're just clicking and prayin'.

Back
Top Bottom