Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

If you had to select an actual shoe size before checking out I’d contact your card provider bro, that’s all kinds of wrong.
Yea I’m all for stopping bots, I think all of us are but if it’s with a technique that may also fool a manual seller then I don’t know, it’s kinda ****ed. Was this the only item they had with the shoes or was there more than one? We all know with these releases how fast **** goes that most of us don’t have time to read anything, just hit and go. It’s especially ****ed they let him pick a size but I guess they had to to stop the bots but man, cold world. Esco I hope you can get your bread back somehow, or hope you can get a SNKRS win today.

859CC091-4F1D-4A4B-926B-01CFF6332658.jpeg

Yea I’m all for stopping bots, I think all of us are but if it’s with a technique that may also fool a manual seller then I don’t know, it’s kinda ****ed. Was this the only item they had with the shoes or was there more than one? We all know with these releases how fast **** goes that most of us don’t have time to read anything, just hit and go. It’s especially ****ed they let him pick a size but I guess they had to to stop the bots but man, cold world. Esco I hope you can get your bread back somehow, or hope you can get a SNKRS win today.

it was all set up like a regular sneaker purchase. had the right product code. had to choose size. let you know the size was available. etc.
i even paid international shipping.
the "product" was removed shortly after i bought and people started to catch on. they thought this out thoroughly anf are trying to pass it off as a shopping lesson. lol.

its whatever man. nothing i can do but give em a bad review and see if they actually send me something.

i did ask for an explanation on paying shipping for a digital image. i need something back at least.

send a ***** a cd or something. floppy disc. usb. something.

if im ever in Germany near their store im tear that ***** down.

it was all set up like a regular sneaker purchase. had the right product code. had to choose size. let you know the size was available. etc.
i even paid international shipping.
the "product" was removed shortly after i bought and people started to catch on. they thought this out thoroughly anf are trying to pass it off as a shopping lesson. lol.

its whatever man. nothing i can do but give em a bad review and see if they actually send me something.

i did ask for an explanation on paying shipping for a digital image. i need something back at least.

send a ***** a cd or something. floppy disc. usb. something.

if im ever in Germany near their store im tear that ***** down.

In your confirmation email are 3 attachments. One of these is a form to revoke your order, without reason. You have to email this to them and they will refund you. It's German Law, but has to be done within 14 days of purchase. If your not German, use google translate

Not the way we wanted, but maybe the only way to get your money back. S... move BTW

Prices aren’t coming back down below $200 sz 10 and smaller. People coming out the woodworks suddenly wanting these. My bid that was accepted for $166 is definitely NOT getting sent out tomorrow:frown:

In the same boat man. I know that seller ain't shipping. My mistake was already picking out outfits for these.

Good looks on that form!

Sent.

Sad part is I’m half German lmao.

Let me know if they respond in any way to your mails.

I also ordered a pair and haven't heard from them, bought the Parra's last week and no problem. I am assuming they will release a statement, when they realise that it turned out differently than expected. Not yet willing to believe that they wanted to scam people, it's a real shop im Trier.

In your confirmation email are 3 attachments. One of these is a form to revoke your order, without reason. You have to email this to them and they will refund you. It's German Law, but has to be done within 14 days of purchase. If your not German, use google translate

Not the way we wanted, but maybe the only way to get your money back. S... move BTW
4529C32E-D633-49CB-BAD9-61FBE0C6B9A4.jpeg

Let me know if they respond in any way to your mails.

I also ordered a pair and haven't heard from them, bought the Parra's last week and no problem. I am assuming they will release a statement, when they realise that it turned out differently than expected. Not yet willing to believe that they wanted to scam people, it's a real shop im Trier.

yeah id like to think they didnt mean for it to go that way either. but the responses theyve given and also lack of response is concerning.

but we shall see.

lesson learned.

haste makes waste

WTF is going on with these SB lows? 300 bucks? very surprising to me. especially since the navy pair was pretty easy to get.

sounds like my mom, but she made the right decision. I was way too young to be ballin like that

Ugh. First time using SNKRS and got the sold out size 9. Went as fast as I possibly could and had all payment info prefilled. Disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom