Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Damn took an L on these. Those who copped at $160ish from StockX a few days ago really took a W. These are going to be well over $200 today in a lot of sizes, it seems like.

EBxlvX8VAAISTj8

I can't even buy a UNC Low at retail? MFs are killing me with this resale game. I sure as hell am not paying over retail. Oh well, on to the next one, I guess. SNS's Raffle keeps updating to later times though (currently 1 days, 19 hours, 50 minutes, and 21 seconds), and it says that "We will draw winners as we receive stock", so maybe there is still a chance there.

It loaded to sold out at 10AM for me, then let me go but idk why it makes you choose a size sometimes, such a slow down

Damn took an L on these. Those who copped at $160ish from StockX a few days ago really took a W. These are going to be well over $200 today in a lot of sizes, it seems like.

Sure in hindsight. But it seemed like many ppl didn’t even think demand would be high. By the same token had it been less and they dropped to $120 people wouldve said they were glad they didn’t impulsively by at $160+

Truthfully a person has about 3-5% chance of hitting on SNKRS draws when it comes to hyped pairs produced in very limited quantities, according to a sneaker retail boutique owner I spoke to the other day

Most people like me, who got them for $160-170 on Saturday won’t be getting anything except hard feelings. Sellers are taking the hit on stockx and GOAT and selling them for more. Wish these would have gone up after a week or 2:frown:

I tried telling those who had any sense that these were gonna sell out IMMEDIATELY. Y’all can definitely take it to the bank now right??? Such a Sadderday on this fine Monday.

Back
Top Bottom