Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

They should have just done a jordan 1 with an SB tongue, but instead they made these things

But they're doing these to honor the way Lance Mountain skated Jordan 1s back in the 80s, and since they were cheap and plentiful he'd just grab any right and left and wear them mismatched. There is a reasoning behind this. You may not like it, but just giving us a Jordan 1 with a SB tongue would be LAZY.

Let me know I haven't camped since 09 but I may have to do it for these

Man I'm out there with ya guys if y'all camping out! We might as well plan this out . I'm pretty sure Nike will send out both colors out . Hopefully these shops do like a buy both deal or something.

Man I'm out there with ya guys if y'all camping out! We might as well plan this out . I'm pretty sure Nike will send out both colors out . Hopefully these shops do like a buy both deal or something.
i'll probably be down to camp.. already requested the 6th off.

Easier for you to cop?! lol... stop gasin yourself. you two will be the first i pm when i pick up multiple pairs of these and then make your soul cringe as i scuff them up skating. Lets not forget the first release (3 pairs). Seeing how this is a sb, my local shop that i used to work at as a youngin will have these. Ill have the last laugh watchin you sweat like gershon mosley over these. lol.
why would you call me out? I've been skating since 1984. i skated in the og1s and ill skate in these. THEY ARE SKATE SHOES ARENT THEY? so why would i cringe? you don't know me.

the style codes are always the same for any colorway in a line of shoes (653532 for the "IMAGINE" AJ1xSB).. the 3 digit color code will always be different (001 or the "IMAGINE" AJ1xSB - blk/grn). Nike just didn't post the color codes for either shoe yet. We'll find out the color codes soon enough. don't worry, fam; you're looking too deep into this.

:smile:

Happy Friday!!!

Thought I had posted these already...

653532 - 002 black pair

653532 - 100 white pair

I'm goint to get both one way or another hope the price isn't to outrageous
me too

if it has to be resell so be it

black pair

white pair

black left and white right (breds)

white left and black right (royals)