Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

http://ladolcevitashop.com/es/zapat...e-sb-air-jordan-1-x-lance-mountain-white.html preorders for the black and white pairs 

229 euros + possibility of customs if you want to chance it 
laugh.gif

hopefully i can find the black pair overseas or something a day or two early. I'm gonna be out of town on release day no where near a computer 
mean.gif

I'm not risking not getting my size this time around, i'll be out there at 3-4pm at my local skate shop, can't risk it with these
i already called out of work with nikeitis
No possibility, you're gonna get bent over on customs fees. At the end of it, 1 pair will cost you about $375
mean.gif
, wish you were in NY bro, we could've plotted something out for release day
So you need both colors to complete the set
if you're into that whole matching thing 
laugh.gif
. it's a a fun concept. i don't think you should feel compelled to get both pairs.

need to stop by my local, got a feeling the upcharge on these is gonna be 
sick.gif
not sure how many will die to get these...so not sure if the price will go too high. i have talked with a few people and asked them if they want them..they ain't going even for retail after these since they are expecting other releases

I think best way is to cop one online and the other in store ( if possible)

Both online will be a disaster especially if they release same day...

They both release on the same day lol. I'm headed over seas for the black pair at first, and then see if I can score a second in the US. Not feeling the white.

local shops will sell these over retail. Got my 2 pairs Craig for $200ea on my two local shops. What they do is they call each other sb community on how much they will sell. Cause most of the time you're just gonna be a one time customer. Just got lucky to get a pair for my girl at NDC for a sz 7.

not sure how many will die to get these...so not sure if the price will go too high. i have talked with a few people and asked them if they want them..they ain't going even for retail after these since they are expecting other releases
most things (non-carmine vi) are like that tho. then the week of the complex twitter accts of the world make every other post about the release and all the sudden it's jordan sb madness 
mean.gif

hoping to secure a pair the day before and then be able to go for it online in the morning before heading over to cop my secured pair. dare to dream 
smokin.gif

local shops will sell these over retail. Got my 2 pairs Craig for $200ea on my two local shops. What they do is they call each other sb community on how much they will sell. Cause most of the time you're just gonna be a one time customer. Just got lucky to get a pair for my girl at NDC for a sz 7.
This!

No surprise my local is selling their restocked tiffs for around 320

i already called out of work with nikeitis

:smh: , wish you were in NY bro, we could've plotted something out for release day

if you're into that whole matching thing :lol: . it's a a fun concept. i don't think you should feel compelled to get both pairs.

I'm from ny lets get these bad boys together nt family gotta stay strong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom