Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

ive got 3 pairs of breds. no royals.

trying to get at least 3 more pairs of breds but having a hard time finding legit pairs for a low/fair price. Im not paying $400 :lol:
No kidding. I have been so unlucky on royals.

i cant even find royals for a normal price. I was about to spend $600 but they sold out

i cant find em in the $500 range :x

Yeh I pre ordered for the same reason as the others. I dunno why, but this release just has a Royals/Fear Pack feel too it. Proper QS and limited, and most people want due to the pack. I just don't want the headache. Even if resell is the same at least I don't have too hunt too find them

Only the white though?

they sold out of the black
sold out on white as well got refunded
mean.gif

View media item 989966
I really can't wait for these. Spoke with someone earlier and they said that they were the best quality retro 1 they've seen. He said there better than the banneds in terms of leather. Had to ask him if he meant the 2013s or the actual banneds lol.

MAN :smh:

i want both of these.

dammit

I gotta have both as well. I don't ever buy resell, except a few old shoes that I wanted for a good while by the time I bought, but I know I want both of these, no question, and am really shooting for doubles of each pair. I'm really glad they moved the WTKD off the same date so now if I have to I'll go wait a few hours at the local shop for the very few pairs they will get. Normally I'd be confident with NDC and the few euro sites, but NDC IS *** garbage trash now and can't be trusted.

Last edited:
Yes "bred's". That's okay, figured I'd try to lend a helping hand

not a helping hand when breds are the better shoe and i wont sell nor trade them unless your giving me royals.

these are cool but im not spending a dime over retail for me. if i miss out, oh well. i got money to spend on other kicks regardless like more breds :lol:

its pretty much retail or bust period. regardless of quality. now if the shoes werent mismatched with 1 royal and 1 bred then maybe my tone would change and id be willing to pay a little over retail but then again i still doubt it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom