Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Saw a pair today they have 3 sets of laces red and blue included
That's dope. Man, I'm itching for these. Can anyone help me out as to where I should be checking for these? Did any stores besides skate shops get the first pair? I live nowhere near any NikeTowns but there's an employee store here. I'm guessing I should make friends there asap.

I'm going for the White pair. I just think they stand out more. They help sell the Lance Mountain story/history a lot better. The Black pair looks good but its just feels to me no different than just having the normal Breds or Royals. I would just rather wear the originals at that point. 

Man I haven't posted this much in years, last time I was tripping over a pair of shoes like this was the bannedsl 1s in 2011. Closest place to release those was 8 hours away. Ended up grabbing for $250 a week later. Hopefully I can do that with these but I still have faith they'll release here. If anyone knows any site that usually has preorders could they drop me a pm? Im tired of stressing lol

Man your gonna see me be repetitive with this quote, but moving to a new city/state on the kick side is real! And hard out here for a pimp lmao! I'm saying...anywho tracked down a couple spots getting these although they weren't very forthcoming. Probably gonna stop in this week and feel them out a bit cause I'd love a pair of these.

Man your gonna see me be repetitive with this quote, but moving to a new city/state on the kick side is real! And hard out here for a pimp lmao! I'm saying...anywho tracked down a couple spots getting these although they weren't very forthcoming. Probably gonna stop in this week and feel them out a bit cause I'd love a pair of these.
I couldn't find any info.  Can you pass on the info?   

It's not looking too good. Came back from one of my skateshops and the manager there is leaning towards selling for over box price. He also hasn't made up his mind on the price and also mentioned that he might sell both in a pack. He also commented on raising the price only because of resellers.

I really don't want to pay over retail for a shoe that I want to SKATE 
tired.gif

It's not looking too good. Came back from one of my skateshops and the manager there is leaning towards selling for over box price. He also hasn't made up his mind on the price and also mentioned that he might sell both in a pack. He also commented on raising the price only because of resellers.

I really don't want to pay over retail for a shoe that I want to SKATE |I .
name of the store? Did they hint at the quantity? I'm just still trying to find a spot in my state getting these

what if i dip these in rubbing alcohol? think the paint will just come off easily? :lol:

what if i dip these in rubbing alcohol? think the paint will just come off easily? :lol:
If true, that will be the fastest way to own Royals and Breds... :lol:

i dont think RA has that affect

thing is, if i get both i want to do that since its kinda corny to wear mismatched pairs

but i like the concept and maybe might just keep em both DS. i like the shoes but i just dont see myself getting either with my luck

it will be fun to see who strips the paint off easily on these :nerd:

With all this ******* I'm seeing in other threads about ndc, please do not **** up when I come to buy this. Thanks

bruh NDC is screwed up for a lot of people

site is garbage for me since they added the captcha

bruh NDC is screwed up for a lot of people

site is garbage for me since they added the captcha
lel, ya tbh. Struck out on Yeezy foams despite having the link and opening at the exact moment and haven't been able to add anything to cart, even the trash shoes, from any of the restocks

I could see somebody getting a pair of the white and a pair of the black and make customs of actual royals and breds 
nerd.gif

Someone on NT make this happen 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom