Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

its mostly for myself lol dont wanna miss out
roll.gif
 reminds me when I didn't post the Bred 1 link till I got my pair on a EU site

i dont communicate much, but people i see in this thread i should hope to have it done by midweek next week (work, etc)
repped. I'd start a private pm list. it's how we keep info to people who contribute in the supreme thread, not just the people that showed up for the foams and box logos haha.

repped. I'd start a private pm list. it's how we keep info to people who contribute in the supreme thread, not just the people that showed up for the foams and box logos haha.
Darn i just showed up. if its any consolation I don't really like foams or the box logos that much. lol

Darn i just showed up. if its any consolation I don't really like foams or the box logos that much. lol
lol word. it was more just a precaution seeing as how everyone was in full resale mode around that time. I was lucky enough to get 2 personal pairs but I don't see myself having the time to wear them as much as I'd like, so I'm going to sell one of them. 

regardless it's an awesome thread and people are extremely helpful.

i'm glad more people decided to preorder... ain't no shame in it.

happy humpday!
the only problem I had with doing a pre-order with some of these places are that they're not skate shops. so hypothetically they're holding onto my money for two weeks to not even guarantee me a pair. And in the chance that resale is ridiculous, they're most likely gonna cancel it. If they're getting their pairs online, I kinda feel more comfortable with my chances. Regardless I wish I would've hopped on radio.

Ya it ended up being $545 shipped and I passed since it's just some random dudes pre-order.

i'm glad more people decided to preorder... ain't no shame in it.

happy humpday!
The only shame in the pre-order is when someone believes they have their pair locked-in and they end up getting refunded for that pre-order after all the releases have taken place.

Granted most of those people will try to double-up anyways, but that feeling when you get the email from your pre-order company and you don't want to read it because it's either cancellation or tracking info... 
ohwell.gif

lol word. it was more just a precaution seeing as how everyone was in full resale mode around that time. I was lucky enough to get 2 personal pairs but I don't see myself having the time to wear them as much as I'd like, so I'm going to sell one of them. 

regardless it's an awesome thread and people are extremely helpful.
I def understand the precaution thing. Just seeing all the videos of new york were INSANE and just being here I've received some help for my internet question. I'm usually helping where i can in the fake check thread.

Ya it ended up being $545 shipped and I passed since it's just some random dudes pre-order.
there was a code that made it $495, but I deff didn't want to take the risk, especially seeing as how they don't tell you if you got your pair or not until noon of release date. more power to people that ordered though, if he comes through that's a sweet deal!

there was a code that made it $495, but I deff didn't want to take the risk, especially seeing as how they don't tell you if you got your pair or not until noon of release date. more power to people that ordered though, if he comes through that's a sweet deal!
it is i would have copped to if i had the cash at the moment but i won't until release date, new front brakes killed me out of the blue

I def understand the precaution thing. Just seeing all the videos of new york were INSANE and just being here I've received some help for my internet question. I'm usually helping where i can in the fake check thread.
word up, thats dope bro. and yeah when there's a good drop, soho gets wild. I'm heading up there in two weeks, hope I get a sick drop lol. 
nthat.gif

My intent was only to spread the love. No it's no guarantee but nothing to lose really. If I get a pair for retail then awesome!

man we're only 10 days out

didn't realize how soon it was
yep then the only other new release on the horizon are the red suede 14s in september, hopefully i can cop these and put my sneaker copping on ice for a few months

Back
Top Bottom