Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

These shoes are going to be so sick.. Padding is probably going to be awesome.

not to be a downer but if its anything like the first drop its still pretty basic jordan 1 padding not dunk high padding

Nah not the same shoe as the Stycek's. You can tell just by looking at that most recent on foot pic, but a friend got his pair and padding/ankles are more dunk like than 2013 AJ1 like.

Also rhines44 rhines44 NT Chicago didn't get the first pair and they will probably stick to the same Niketowns that got the first pair.

This is still the same thread the first pair released in, no one needs to go making lists and posting them for E cred. Anyone and everyone can go back to + or - one week from the last release and get ALLLLL the info they need as far as shops. I know there's two less euro sites doing US orders this go round already so it's definitely getting slim. Nike EU will be fun too now that they all finally got botted up :lol:

Nah not the same shoe as the Stycek's. You can tell just by looking at that most recent on foot pic, but a friend got his pair and padding/ankles are more dunk like than 2013 AJ1 like.

Also @rhines44 NT Chicago didn't get the first pair and they will probably stick to the same Niketowns that got the first pair.

This is still the same thread the first pair released in, no one needs to go making lists and posting them for E cred. Anyone and everyone can go back to + or - one week from the last release and get ALLLLL the info they need as far as shops. I know there's two less euro sites doing US orders this go round already so it's definitely getting slim. Nike EU will be fun too now that they all finally got botted up
laugh.gif
Cool. Thanks for the info.  I'll go searching on here for the shops.   I was just curious on the camping process if we end up able to do so.

has anyone had luck with RSVP? I don't even bother.  The only joy RSVP has ever brought me is reading all the hate tweets on Nike's page after the RSVP is closed.

Every once in a blue moon I win a rsvp. Out of this year and last year I have only won 4 rsvps lol. I believe it's just random on who wins. I saw first hand my friend send a tweet before I did and I actually won and he didn't.

But yeah those hate tweets are funny to read :lol:

Every once in a blue moon I win a rsvp. Out of this year and last year I have only won 4 rsvps lol. I believe it's just random on who wins. I saw first hand my friend send a tweet before I did and I actually won and he didn't.

There's a method to the madness that I've spoken on before, but that's a whole different discussion lol

just called the 1 local shop here thats getting them and they are contemplating the release procedure. Kind of want it to be a raffle hopefully. 

250 preorder is a deal at this point. They can always be flipped for 300 if you happen to get one for retail.

So I ended up getting the 12.5 on the preorder but I wear an 11.5/12 so hopefully these run a bit small

So I ended up getting the 12.5 on the preorder but I wear an 11.5/12 so hopefully these run a bit small
you gonna have some room im a true 11.5 and the first pair in that size was perfect i could only imagine a whole size up would be floppy

250 preorder is a deal at this point. They can always be flipped for 300 if you happen to get one for retail.
Yes. I'd fold and snag a pair at 250.  The more searching online and seeing the info on here, my best chance on RD seems to be NDC...and that's scary.

Has anyone used that pre order site before?

Seems kind of sketch. It looks like they lifted their site code from someone else. If you click on the twitter button it takes you to someone else's twitter who has been getting blown up about the J1SB and the account owner stated they are not affiliated with the pre order site.

you win anything good? or just grs?

So people are trying to get both pairs so they can have royals and breds?

I own a pair of banned 1s and I have a pair of Royals. I want both pairs because I like the concept of how the shoe is going to look all scuffed up and stuff. I'm looking forward to just beating these up.

Back
Top Bottom