nikesbblackweb-1.jpg
nikesbblackweb-13.jpg
nikesbblackweb-6.jpg
nikesbblackweb-18.jpg
nikesbblackweb-9.jpg
nikesbblackweb-21.jpg
nikesbblackweb-5.jpg

good golly miss molly

jesus.. i know im going to end up dropping $300+ on these for a pre-order.  smh, i need help..

Best PIX Yet!
In my Opinion, the Black is nicer looking than the White.
Plus the Leather on the Black Pair is more Buttery Leather than the White.
The White pair looks and feels more "Plasticy."
The White definately looks and feels painted on, while the Black pair does not.

Holy pic quotes 
eek.gif

They're both sick, but i think the white pair brings out the concept of the shoe more then the black... i'm still undecided on which pair ill try for more.. i wish i could just get both, but that might not happen

Last edited:

Holy pic quotes 
eek.gif

They're both sick, but i think the white pair brings out the concept of the shoe more then the black... i'm still undecided on which pair ill try for more.. i wish i could just get both, but that might not happen
i just love the dirty look the black pair had when scratched up a bit, i don't even want a clean pair i just want the red and blue sections to show up just like this, it would be perfect might scuff them up right out the box honestly. Couple glides of sandpaper and then let it naturally scuff up from there. 

I am waiting for the first person to successfully take off the black paint without having to actually scratch at it. I am sure people would rather have them as regular Bred and Royals.

I am waiting for the first person to successfully take off the black paint without having to actually scratch at it. I am sure people would rather have them as regular Bred and Royals.
I have black/red and royal 1s already.  I want these to look scuffed, like they are meant to look.
  I think if someone wants black/reds or royals, then they should just buy them.  Buying these to get black/reds and royals just defeats the whole point of this shoe, imo.

Best PIX Yet!
Have you held them in hand or just basing it on pics?

Always wanted the blacks when the pics first dropped, those pics just confirmed it. I'll try my best, but won't hold my breath.

I have black/red and royal 1s already.  I want these to look scuffed, like they are meant to look.

I think if someone wants black/reds or royals, then they should just buy them.  Buying these to get black/reds and royals just defeats the whole point of this shoe, imo.

THIS... EXACTLY THIS!!

I am impressed by THIS shoe for this shoe. It's a gimmick to some of you always angry and bitter posting NTers (not either of you) but to me it is a feature of a shoe totally different than one without it and something I think is pretty sick looking on the SB x AJ 1 silhouettes. I love my Blk/reds and royals, two of THE best shoes of all time IMO, and these having those colors underneath is actually just a bonus for this shoe. That picture with dude in jean shorts and the white shoe scuffed to a certain point makes this shoe/idea look straight bad *** and is what I want in this release. I have regular Blk/red and royal Jordan 1's and that's not what I am looking for or caring about in this release. I'll actually be a little let down if they get to the point where the paint is all gone and it looks like I'm wearing dunk shaped, mismatching Jordan 1's haha.

getting these would potentially be the cheapest way to get breds and royals. i honestly couldnt care less about the scratch off gimmick  since i dont skate, break dance, or wear sneakers in the club

Best PIX Yet!
I see the black looking more like shoe polish on the leather...I'd love to get either/both on RD though and wear "as is".

Are the majority of people on here looking to score just to remove the outer layer to get Bred's or Royals?

IMHO, the "scratch off" layer is the best part.

To each their own. :smile:

but.. but.. would people still want these if the colors were different (and not blk/red or royal)? i would.
depends on the color like if it was pink and brown underneath idk, i like the scratch off effect but i think the colors play a role red and blue just go well with one another, unfortunately the bred/royal hype accompanies the colors.

but.. but.. would people still want these if the colors were different (and not blk/red or royal)? i would.
yeah
chicago cw covered in blk or white or red
shadow cw covered in blk
This!

@Bboyd   exactly 

this is why i think i'm going for the white pair..  i have both the black/red (thanks to you) and royals, and the black pair is dope, but i think it just doesn't show the concept as much as the white pair imo...  ill take the black too if i can get em , but my main focus i think is gonna be the white pair 

Last edited:

Exactly. 

THIS... EXACTLY THIS!!

I am impressed by THIS shoe for this shoe. It's a gimmick to some of you always angry and bitter posting NTers (not either of you) but to me it is a feature of a shoe totally different than one without it and something I think is pretty sick looking on the SB x AJ 1 silhouettes. I love my Blk/reds and royals, two of THE best shoes of all time IMO, and these having those colors underneath is actually just a bonus for this shoe. That picture with dude in jean shorts and the white shoe scuffed to a certain point makes this shoe/idea look straight bad *** and is what I want in this release. I have regular Blk/red and royal Jordan 1's and that's not what I am looking for or caring about in this release.
QFT. Repped.

Last edited:
I'll be so pissed when I end up buying these on Ebay only to find out someone screwed me by mismatching some bred's and royals, and painting them.

Back
Top Bottom