Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i knew at least 1 person was gonna say that lol.

I'm pretty sure i can lock down at least 1 on NDC. Only really want one of each anyways.

SoCal has way too many skateshops to not take advantage of tho, I will have to do some research.
will any of those shops ship tho? 

THere are like 3 shops getting it in my whole 'province'. 

will any of those shops ship tho? 

THere are like 3 shops getting it in my whole 'province'. 
i doubt any shop will do phone orders / online but i may be wrong..

In-store only releases and they will sell out fast if it is anything like the first release.

Last edited:
Local resseller here in PH pre-orders for approx 350 for the black pair and 420 for the white pair...

Guess I'll just stare at my Royals and Breds in case I missed out on release day.

Local resseller here in PH pre-orders for approx 350 for the black pair and 420 for the white pair...

Guess I'll just stare at my Royals and Breds in case I missed out on release day.
lowkey brag, highkey feel you on not wanting to pay that price though. 

Sorry too hear. Im talking, real careful light work. Acetone would be horrible for the leather. But yeh I can see them doing damage with over use
i think you're better off just beating these down, but i figure a diluted acetone would work without risking damage. i just wouldn't tho without some really clear, guaranteed to work instructions
I'll have to post some the tricks that my cousin used next week.
A few years ago NT wasn't like this. If one person Had some sort of info we would all eat, I guess times changed
competition wasn't like this years ago. now you compromise not only your current but future flourishment if you give out to people you haven't seen be thorough guys out here.

Baby due the 7th.  She better be a week late so I can stay up all weekend buying these.
shoulder surgery for me the 6th. ill just pop a few pills and hit these streets 
laugh.gif
. i also feel like i can cook on ndc if i put my full effort into it tho.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sorry fam but you must not want this shoe that bad? or feel that strongly about sneaks in general. No disrespect, I've driven everywhere from Chicago to NY and more when I was living in ohio, and am willing to gas up now in atl "IF" its something I REALLY wanted. sometimes you win sometimes you loose, its apart of the game, plotting & prepping is key make some more calls.. that hr drive and showing up early is light-work!
this! sometimes i tell my boys what i'm willing to do (camp, drive long hrs, call mad places) and they go from hyped to 
indifferent.gif
. then they wanna complain when i got a pair to rock and a pair on ice.

Most of the pre-orders will be GM pairs just letting you guys know

the only pre-orders i would trust would be from skateshops and most of em will just put em all up on the bay

Most of the pre-orders will be GM pairs just letting you guys know

the only pre-orders i would trust would be from skateshops and most of em will just put em all up on the bay
considering there wasn't gm pairs of the first release i would doubt there would be gm pairs of the second

considering there wasn't gm pairs of the first release i would doubt there would be gm pairs of the second
i am pretty sure there are fake pairs.  i found a site on google that is selling these pre-ordered for 119$, they also had the black/gold 1's for the same price. 

i am pretty sure there are fake pairs.  i found a site on google that is selling these pre-ordered for 119$, they also had the black/gold 1's for the same price. 
fake is fake and anyone dumb enough to order from them type of sites get exactly what they pay for, some b.s. But honestly they buyer of the pre-order is covered by paypal and will get their money back if the worst case scenario plays out. 

fake is fake and anyone dumb enough to order from them type of sites get exactly what they pay for, some b.s. But honestly they buyer of the pre-order is covered by paypal and will get their money back if the worst case scenario plays out. 
If you see black and gold 1's ANY WHERE for $119. You know very well that site can't be trusted and also if they have a FSR too.lol. Just got to do the research

GM is fake, i don't distinguish between the two
thats where we differ Retail > GM > Fake. But this isn't the thread for that at the end of the day I have never seen a GM pair or a fake pair for that matter for the most part if your copping this shoe second hand i would think your pretty safe in terms of thinking your getting a knock-off or something. Same goes for the first pair. 

Back
Top Bottom