Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i don't get why people get so up in arms about what others want to do to their pairs??? if people want to turn them into breds and royals let em, if you want them dirty keep em that way. 
Because its a goddamn travesty to do that to these shoes...  They are missing the whole point of the shoe, if you want "bred" 1s or royal 1s then sack up and buy them, and let the people that want these, for what they are, cook..

I grew up watching the bones brigade and loved all of those dudes, and i love the concept of this shoe, and to think people are getting them just to strip the paint angers me..

Because its a goddamn travesty to do that to these shoes...  They are missing the whole point of the shoe, if you want "bred" 1s or royal 1s then sack up and buy them, and let the people that want these, for what they are, cook..

I grew up watching the bones brigade and loved all of those dudes, and i love the concept of this shoe, and to think people are getting them just to strip the paint angers me..
the paint naturally strips itself though am i wrong? Whats the difference if someone speeds up the process or not? It is their shoes, they wanted the shoe, **** once again i repeat they wanted the shoe. At least they genuinely wanted the shoe and didnt just get it for resell purposes. Also the whole point of the shoe is to reveal the shoe underneath which indeed is 1 royal and 1 bred shoe, get both and you get yourself a full pair of sb branded jordan royals and breds. Its genius by nike honestly. 

as of right now i can only get one but hopefully i can get one for close to retail to mitigate the costs of having to get both for resell. 
I feel ya. I always strike out on NDC and instore, even though I put in the leg work, so I caved in and preordered the black pair. Hopefully I can land the white pair as well.

Last edited:

the paint naturally strips itself though am i wrong? Whats the difference if someone speeds up the process or not? It is their shoes, they wanted the shoe, **** once again i repeat they wanted the shoe. At least they genuinely wanted the shoe and didnt just get it for resell purposes. Also the whole point of the shoe is to reveal the shoe underneath which indeed is 1 royal and 1 bred shoe, get both and you get yourself a full pair of sb branded jordan royals and breds. Its genius by nike honestly. 
It does naturally wear off, however, chances are it wont ever evenly wear off over the entire shoe...

and are you sure you want these shoes?  or do you want royal and "bred" AJ1's?  because to me, it seems like some people dont want these shoes, they want the royal and "bred" J's....

im done ranting, good luck with your search for royals and "breds"

I feel ya. I always strike out on NDC and instore, even though I put in the leg work, so I caved in and preordered the black pair. Hopefully I can land the white pair as well.
if i had enough left to preorder the black i would have so kudos fam, if i was meant to have both they will come my way

It does naturally wear off, however, chances are it wont ever evenly wear off over the entire shoe...

and are you sure you want these shoes?  or do you want royal and "bred" AJ1's?  because to me, it seems like some people dont want these shoes, they want the royal and "bred" J's....

*looks at your avi*

why are you acting like it's absurd for people to "create" a shoe that they've been coveting? if the entire point of the release was copping a pair of mismatched shoes, nike could've just released one pair instead of two. and since it seems like you're trying to cop, you cant be that mad at nike

read back about a page or so i even said i wanted to keep my pair dirty, but i acknowledge that its damn cool that you can achieve two very coveted shoes with this drop. I mean the whole concept of the shoe started with royals and breds and when the paint fades it ends with royals and breds no matter what way you look at it. All the paint off or none of the paint off they still royals and breds. Or do my eyes deceive me? The scratch off effect will be cool for those that want it, and for those that dont you can keep them all blacked out or clean them all the way off their perogative. Just remember you views aren't sovereign and its ok for others to have different views and want to do with their items anything they please. But im just saying. Either way i will enjoy my search and what I do with my pair or pairs if luck is on my side in the future. I hope you do the same fam. 

You thirsty *** folks not even noticing there are still black smudges around the stitching. He did a good job removing the majority of the paint but you can still see it.

And the white shoe will look different from the black shoe even with all the paint off.

Look closer at the pic.

this thread is going to be bananas come RD.....I feel the beast already comin for these 

I just want one pair! don't care which color!!

You thirsty *** folks not even noticing there are still black smudges around the stitching. He did a good job removing the majority of the paint but you can still see it.

And the white shoe will look different from the black shoe even with all the paint off.

Look closer at the pic.

i metioned it but it got buried :lol:

*looks at your avi*

why are you acting like it's absurd for people to "create" a shoe that they've been coveting? if the entire point of the release was copping a pair of mismatched shoes, nike could've just released one pair instead of two. and since it seems like you're trying to cop, you cant be that mad at nike
yeah i bought royals and "breds" because i wanted them, not trying to make some bootleg pair of them.

i just think people buying these to make those kicks from the set are missing the whole point of the shoe.  it hurts peoples chances that actually want the shoe, and dont want it just to make royals or "breds".  To me, these shoes are doper than straight aj1 royals or "breds".  I think there are a good amount of people out there that would agree with me that trying to achieve those shoes from these is straight blasphemous, and chances are the people doing it are kids who dont even know what the bones brigade was.

Look closer at the pic.
forreal, if you want the royals or "breds" just buy the real thing, instead of trying to make some bootleg, patchwork, mickey mouse pair.. *****

I'm more into them cause lance did the mismatching shoes in the 80s, my prime skate years. I have red and black 1s but I still cry I don't have royals. The royal j pack high is a sad excuse for a consolation prize, these are so fire.

Back
Top Bottom