Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i would never make a purchase through any of those 'businesses', no hate either...the foolish will bite..
Understandable.
Wow, that price you're trying to get though
I don't view $320 as high on these honestly. I don't think these will end up like the first Jordan x SB collab.

To each his own though, some people prefer to get their sneakers locked up early even if it costs them extra, others enjoy the thrill of the hunt and are willing to miss out.

Don't want to clutter up this thread with talk of my own site though, so I'll leave it at that. Good luck to everyone

Also if you REALLY want to get technical, if you love skating then you shouldn't even be buying these. Nike is such a huge corporation that it has literally destroyed the shoe market in skating. Soletech is practically useless at this point aside from Emerica, Fallen shoes is having their issues right now and might go under a new distributor and every other company does not have the financial backing that Nike. The skating world is at such an odd time right now and this is just the shoe aspect. Hardgoods are even worse.

But this whole debate has gone back when SB was first brought to the market. You had the skaters vs the sneakerheads and the countless battles that go with that whole thing just because a true skater could never get a pair of SBs cause they'd always sell out first day. But at this day in age, I don't think anybody should be surprised that someone will take these Jordan SB skate shoes and just make them into a normal Jordan shoe. So just let people be with what they do cause it's been going on for a long time now.

That punk rock mentality was a little late 90's early 2000. When SB's first came to shops they where limited and $$. Me and fellow skate rats would buy shoes on discount because they're only going to last about 3 months or so. Smart move by nike to have the sb line hit CCS, NDC, and outlets. I had that mentality though when Sb's 1st dropped cuz they would never go on discount, and have really changed that recently. For example, I was all about HUF's when they first dropped. Support anything east coast, but for $70 for a vulc shoe....FOH. You think HUF give a uck about me? Peace sole tech, and all the other companies in this skate INDUSTRY. Nike bout to kill the sale rack for awhile. Last skate shoe I got was project BA's for $25 and sample blazers for $28.

Last edited:
Eff all that noise. I got the first pair of AJ1xSB because of the classic OG silhouette, and the unique color way.

Yet I'm gunning for these (with both colors on lock for retail) because I missed on both Bred and Royal 1s... And yes I'm going to match the pairs after getting the paint off. The fact that people are bothered by folks wanting to "recreate" them is beyond me, but I can guarantee those are the same people sitting on multiple pairs of both Breds and Royals who prevented others from eating and love to throw that in people's faces on NT.
"People want to make bred and royal 1's???? Just pony up like I did and get multiple pairs of bred and royals at retail like I did. Oh you can't get em at retail, but just get those instead if you want royals or breds."

It's common sneakerhead practice to worry more about what another person is doing with their belongings before they worry about themselves. 
THIS

Stay in your cot dang lane N ****.... this is just my opinion though, carry on

That punk rock mentality was a little late 90's early 2000. When SB's first came to shops they where limited and $$. Me and fellow skate rats would buy shoes on discount because they're only going to last about 3 months or so. Smart move by nike to have the sb line hit CCS, NDC, and outlets. I had that mentality though when Sb's 1st dropped cuz they would never go on discount, and have really changed that recently. For example, I was all about HUF's when they first dropped. Support anything east coast, but for $70 for a vulc shoe....FOH. You think HUF give a uck about me? Peace sole tech, and all the other companies in this skate INDUSTRY. Nike bout to kill the sale rack for awhile. Last skate shoe I got was project BA's for $25 and sample blazers for $28.

Actually you are right about the sale rack thing. The way SBs are launched these days, the modern broke skater can even afford them now and even cheaper then some core company's shoes. Nike really has just covered their bases. Just wish they went back to better materials cause I heard even like the new Janoski's are made like crap.

"People want to make bred and royal 1's???? Just pony up like I did and get multiple pairs of bred and royals at retail like I did. Oh you can't get em at retail, but just get those instead if you want royals or breds."

THIS

Stay in your cot dang lane N ****.... this is just my opinion though, carry on

Summed up perfectly.

lol getting hostile in here.
nerd.gif

Actually you are right about the sale rack thing. The way SBs are launched these days, the modern broke skater can even afford them now and even cheaper then some core company's shoes. Nike really has just covered their bases. Just wish they went back to better materials cause I heard even like the new Janoski's are made like crap.
I can't mess with jano's they look too thin. These jordan sb's will not hit the sale rack tho, and I won't skate in a $150 shoe. Will put em on ice at my bodega tho...
roll.gif

One day I'll be flight club.....just kidding not my pic, not reselling 

hellatrill.tumblr.com

I can't mess with jano's they look too thin. These jordan sb's will not hit the sale rack tho, and I won't skate in a $150 shoe. Will put em on ice at my bodega tho...:rofl:
View media item 997866
One day I'll be flight club.....just kidding not my pic, not reselling 
hellatrill.tumblr.com

ock got liquor and all!!! one stop shop for a great release saturday!

Yall need to start realizing that people are going to want certain shoes for all types of reasons. Whether they want them for skating or collecting or if its for resell or to make bred/royals. Seriously, this is silly. Yeah you can preach about the actual purpose of the shoe or whatever, but then we're back at telling people what to do with their money. At the end of the day, people will still want the sneaker. Some will get lucky, most will not. Yall know how it goes, we been here long enough.

Last edited:

i would never make a purchase through any of those 'businesses', no hate either...the foolish will bite..

Understandable.
Wow, that price you're trying to get though
I don't view $320 as high on these honestly. I don't think these will end up like the first Jordan x SB collab.

To each his own though, some people prefer to get their sneakers locked up early even if it costs them extra, others enjoy the thrill of the hunt and are willing to miss out.

Don't want to clutter up this thread with talk of my own site though, so I'll leave it at that. Good luck to everyone
I thought you said you refund if you can't get the shoes. If so, how are people locking up shoes ordering through you?

Im going too Europe in 7 weeks and im taking the black pair too beat too crap! (Got a pre order) il take a before and after photo. Loving this idea now, I needed beaters, now I got heaters as well in 1. Well done JB, for once

Hope it doesn't turn Tiffany crazy in here. And please no more worrying about whether ppl want to naturally scuff or take the paint off their jordan sb. It's just sneakers, everyone is entitled to buy and do what they want with them.

Back
Top Bottom