Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

so we have 2 groups of ppl. one that wants to protect the black so it remains the same, and  another that wants to figure out how to remove all the black so they can have a bred and royal shoe. 
laugh.gif

so we have 2 groups of ppl. one that wants to protect the black so it remains the same, and  another that wants to figure out how to remove all the black so they can have a bred and royal shoe. :lol:
3 groups
1) resellers (we see you)
2) poor man's blk/red & blk/ryl seekers
3) people who just want them because they're sick!

so we have 2 groups of ppl. one that wants to protect the black so it remains the same, and  another that wants to figure out how to remove all the black so they can have a bred and royal shoe. 
laugh.gif
I feel the same about the White! I want to keep them how they look from factory(While consistently wearing them). There has to be some type of Angelus paint that allows you to keep this affect. I see that Margiela did the same effect with Converse so its not a Nike trade secret! Lol

Well if they have to cop resell prices its no longer poorman. Its whydidntyoubuythereal****man.

If I strike out at retail, and resell ends up at what I think it might, then I guess I'll never own royals or blk/red 1s. The real deals or the "poor mans" version.

After watching that video want to push in the streets in them.....but nah. Maybe once I rock em for a year.

Have a guaranteed pair from a local skate shop for $250. Think I'll regret it if I pass and just try my luck on NDC for retail. Other option is to try and win their raffle for retail price. Hmmmmm

Have a guaranteed pair from a local skate shop for $250. Think I'll regret it if I pass and just try my luck on NDC for retail. Other option is to try and win their raffle for retail price. Hmmmmm
what happen to support your local skate shop..... sounds like a reseller

Last edited:
edit: poor mans royals/breds? if youre lucky enough to get your hand on a pair for retail, yea. 

breds are underwhelming in person (imo) these have so much more character than either shoe.

poor mans royals are the jpack dunks 

Last edited:

what happen to support your local skate shop..... sounds like a reseller
The guys there hold me down for a ton of stuff including Tiffs for retail plus NB, saucony and Asics collabs all for retail.Really good people! He said they got so few pair of these that the owner told him that any holds will have to pay extra unfortunately.

maybe im crazy but i just like the concept behind the shoe how the natural wear and tear will make each persons pair unique with the wear away of the paint

could care less if its red or blue underneath or if it was orange and yellow

a cool concept is a cool concept

if someone wants bred or royal 1 to wear then trade or save up to buy those pairs

I like the concept and the blue and red outlining on the black shoe. Would love to get two pairs because I tend to destroy my SBs and AJ1s... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom