Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Man I have went back a few pages in this thread and am nervous about joining in and asking any questions but to hell with it...

I am going in for the white pair. Not a skater but I am a coach and they will be my "cage" shoes for when I am instructing hitting inside. I think they will look awesome worn down and beat after a summer in the cages.

What am I looking at as far as trying to get a pair? Impossible @ retail?

Man I have went back a few pages in this thread and am nervous about joining in and asking any questions but to hell with it...

I am going in for the white pair. Not a skater but I am a coach and they will be my "cage" shoes for when I am instructing hitting inside. I think they will look awesome worn down and beat after a summer in the cages.

Not impossible... U just might have to work harder... find a local shop and camp

I'm unfortunately going to have to be sitting in front of my local skate shop the night before making sure I secure my pair. I would try NDC but I'd rather not risk losing a pair against those bots/resellers

you're a 12 so you'll be fine...but yeah, you'll probably have to camp

Looks like an all night campout is required. I'll be 40 this year so hopefully it'll be my last.

Thanks yall. I'll look for a spot to camp at. It may be an online or pay over retail release for me. Maybe my local skate shop will get them in.

ehhhhh. I guess half a pair of royal 1s better than no royals.

Ill give it a shot next week

I am already telling myself its all good if I miss out on RD.....stressin over shoes just aint worth it anymore!

Back
Top Bottom